FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Clydesdale Bank Score Selector

Guest gr1980

I've created a Mini League for those from the site that wish to go head to head with each other on it.

Just waiting for it to be approved so I can open it up to others to join and will post the details soon as I have them.

Guest birdog

I've created a Mini League for those from the site that wish to go head to head with each other on it.

Just waiting for it to be approved so I can open it up to others to join and will post the details soon as I have them.

don't we already have a prediction league?

Guest birdog

We do indeed have one on the site

CLICK HERE

But since some people already seem interested in the Clydesdal Bank one I see no harm in having a Mini League for those who want to do both.

I was but joshing with you old chap, looks like we need an invite for the Clydesdale one. Birdog is my username if you wouldn't mind passing one along to me.

Guest birdog

Took a look at Booth's prediction section, he has us finishing in 11th place above Accies.

Last season was pretty much one to forget for the Highlanders

It proved nowhere near as progressive as their previous years in the CBPL. But we have to be realsistic; survival is always going to be the club's main priority so it will be worrying that this time round they find themselves being in the unusual and unsavouryposition of being one of the bookies favourites for relegation.

Craig Brewster will know that a positive start to the campaign is needed. In the past, team spirit, unity and a healthy ability to mix football with aggression lead to successful campaigns. Getting back to basics is the only way to find some consistency again.

Brewster understands the importance of a strong backbone. If he can get the spine of the team right he can prove the bookies wrong.

EDIT- cheers for the invite CD, pretty poor interest in the league so far :rotflmao:

Edited by birdog