FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Zander

Tug

not being at home just now i was wondering if anyone could tell me what was the case with Zander at the moment

is he getting games/starts ?

has the season at Elgin paid off?

just doesnt seem to be much mention of him anywhere at the moment and as one of the youngsters who seems to be one of the players people have the hioghest hopes/expectations for i am a little concerned that he doesnt seem to be featuring

not being at home just now i was wondering if anyone could tell me what was the case with Zander at the moment

just doesnt seem to be much mention of him anywhere at the moment and as one of the youngsters who seems to be one of the players people have the hioghest hopes/expectations for i am a little concerned that he doesnt seem to be featuring

He was on the bench v Aberdeen and Hibs but hasn't played first team yet this season

Tug, may I enquire if that was you on Soccer AM this morning?

Zander doesn't seem to have been as "fortunate" as Vigurs and Duff....yet. I don't think it has anything to do with Brewster not thinking he is capable, it's just the Duff and Vigurs seem to have got their chances earlier than might have been planned due to injuries and poor performances by those they have replaced.

Zander has Cowie, Wilson, Imrie, McBain who are likely to be getting the nod for a start ahead of him....although I think that Brewster did slip up at Hibs by leaving him on the bench and putting Djebi-Zadi on in left midfield.

His showing against Liverpool will have done him no harm whatsoever though, and as was said above....he does look to have muscled up...but not to the detriment of his mobility which sees him able to turn opposition players inside out.

Dale Gillespie is in a similar boat I think, but I'm sure when the their chance comes they will do as Duff and Vigurs have done and make the most of it.

Zander doesn't seem to have been as "fortunate" as Vigurs and Duff....yet. I don't think it has anything to do with Brewster not thinking he is capable, it's just the Duff and Vigurs seem to have got their chances earlier than might have been planned due to injuries and poor performances by those they have replaced.

Zander has Cowie, Wilson, Imrie, McBain who are likely to be getting the nod for a start ahead of him....although I think that Brewster did slip up at Hibs by leaving him on the bench and putting Djebi-Zadi on in left midfield.

His showing against Liverpool will have done him no harm whatsoever though, and as was said above....he does look to have muscled up...but not to the detriment of his mobility which sees him able to turn opposition players inside out.

Dale Gillespie is in a similar boat I think, but I'm sure when the their chance comes they will do as Duff and Vigurs have done and make the most of it.

I agree