FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Celtic

Renegade

Dear oh dear the referee tomorrow is going to be Iain Brines...

Remind me of his past horrors against ICT...

Was he the one who sent off Juanjo for Neil Lennon being blown over by a gust of wind?

Who was the ref in our 3-2 win last season?

I dont think Brewster will have the bottle to play two up front and go try and attack - i reckon he will play 1 up front

and hope he can stop Celtic scoring - if they score I hope he dooe'nt leave it to long to change things

Anyway best of luck to the boys tomorrow - up Caley

Fraser

Tokely McGuire Munro Hastings

Cowie Black Duncan Vigurs Imrie

Rooney

Cowie and Imrie have been inconsistent, but I get the feeling both will be right up for this one (Cowie hopefully remembering his MOTM display in the 3-2 last season), and they are the two players best equipped to come up and play off Rooney if Barrowman is out. We need Duncan in the holding role against Celtic - he's often excellent in these games, where his concentration is at its sharpest. Vigurs just shades it over McBain for me - more creative with the ball at his feet and hopefully he won't be overawed. It's a great stage for him - don't think he's started a live TV game yet, has he? Most experienced defence needed for this one, I think - Roscoe is usually up for these games and I think McGuire was good enough during Granty's absence to regain his place from Duff.

Fraser

Tokely McGuire Munro Hastings

Cowie Black Duncan Vigurs Imrie

Rooney

Cowie and Imrie have been inconsistent, but I get the feeling both will be right up for this one (Cowie hopefully remembering his MOTM display in the 3-2 last season), and they are the two players best equipped to come up and play off Rooney if Barrowman is out. We need Duncan in the holding role against Celtic - he's often excellent in these games, where his concentration is at its sharpest. Vigurs just shades it over McBain for me - more creative with the ball at his feet and hopefully he won't be overawed. It's a great stage for him - don't think he's started a live TV game yet, has he? Most experienced defence needed for this one, I think - Roscoe is usually up for these games and I think McGuire was good enough during Granty's absence to regain his place from Duff.

I agree with this team and this post.

I agree with this team and this post.

So do I. But feel that McBain will start over Vigurs. mainly due to his experience. Vigurs hasn't started against the Old Firm yet... as far as i'm aware.

Brewster the Shamen will put all his little bones with players names on in a cup, shake them around then throw them up in the air and see how they land. The 11 names closest to the middle of the table will play, and they will play in the formation in which they land....no arguments....the spirits have spoken.

Brewster the Shamen will put all his little bones with players names on in a cup, shake them around then throw them up in the air and see how they land. The 11 names closest to the middle of the table will play, and they will play in the formation in which they land....no arguments....the spirits have spoken.

Rory for a starring role similar to his previous superstar 88 min cameo against Celtic then?

I just hope he doesn't play Proctor as a right midfielder similar to the Ibrox 2-0 loss last season. That game dampened my post match family wedding celebrations a bit...

Edited by RossP