FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Phil McGuire

Alex MacLeod

Sadly I haven'y heard yet, but in post match brew said ' I'm not sure whether it's broken or badly bruised but it's quite serious'.

Inceidentaly what part of his body was injured.

think it was his ankle but not sure

We wont be seeing mcguire for a while by the sounds of things, Proctor came back just in the nick of time

The commentator was saying he was out for a looong time at Darlington with a 'career threatening' ankle injury.

I'm glad Proctor is back as well, especially when Ross Tokely got his 6th yellow of the season yesterday. Must be du a suspension soon...

Duff did enough when he got a run at the begining of the season for us to have confidence in him again.

He has also had a few howlers... but hopefully he will learn quickly, we really cant afford to give more goals away.

Duff did enough when he got a run at the begining of the season for us to have confidence in him again.

He has also had a few howlers... but hopefully he will learn quickly, we really cant afford to give more goals away.

He seemed to do not badly on Saturday, albeit by the time he came on Celtic's attacking was a lot less threatening than it had been earlier on.