RANGERS -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is embarrassing too watch...can't believe i've stayed in too watch this S#### we are :rotflmao: stock

Fraser should never have started this game after his last two or three performances. He's been spreading more fear and alarm through our defence than any of the opposition strikers. Brewster hasn't a clue, but that's hardly news. Cricket score on the way.

How long has there been a rule that the visiting team at Ibrox have to use a clown between the sticks instead of a goalkeeper, and four wheelie bins instead of defenders?

Oh wait, that's actually Fraser and our back four.

There's a phrase I'm saying a lot this afternoon, and it rhymes with "clucking bell".

Fraser getting a slating off comentator for yet another error. Punt him to ****. Get Easson in! Fraser is costing us games with his constant errors. I couldnt care less if he pulls of a wonder save every so often, am sure i could too