FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

RANGERS -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

I sat at many games and watched Caley win, loose and draw. No matter what the result was I would walk away happy, happy that my team faught, played as a team and had spirit. They played their hearts out so any result made me happy.

Now :018: :thumb04: :rotflmao:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like Rangers had a lot of chances last night also - but the Utd defence held out with some dogged defending and excellent goalkeeping....

Was that the difference? cant remember seeing excellent goalkeeping and mike fraser in the same sentence for a while..

It looks like Rangers had a lot of chances last night also - but the Utd defence held out with some dogged defending and excellent goalkeeping....

Was that the difference? cant remember seeing excellent goalkeeping and mike fraser in the same sentence for a while..

In many games this year i cant remember him having many"excellent" saves or me leaving the ground and saying to myself, fek our keeper kept us in the game!!

I have also noticed how quiet he is compared to the other keepers. Has anyone else noticed that?? :rotflmao: