RANGERS -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was annoyed at the Falkirk game, just the fact that we couldn't finish and take our chances and lost a goal (which was widely publicised as offside)

Now Brewster changes his team so that we don't even have a chance to score and that we let Rangers score goals. What a tactical genius! What a legend! Ohhh Brewster how could we go on without you again?! F**k off back to Dundee and we'll do exactly what we did last time you left and even Billy Dodd's might like us for once!

Apparantly we're doing ok this half?! Hit the post had 3 shots ON target. How could he have got it so wrong the first half?!

You know what's annoying? That I want us to score and restore pride, but I DO NOT want the board to think, see!! he changed things about and we did ok so he stays!

I remember getting beaten 5-0 by Clyde when we were in Div 1, the season we won it. These things happen. Clean sheet for the next game.

Good post by me, not even a word about Craig Brewster. There is a broken pane of glass in the shed, I am going to go and clean it out and see if there is anything to put in its place.

Goodbye.

Apparantly we're doing ok this half?! Hit the post had 3 shots ON target. How could he have got it so wrong the first half?!

You know what's annoying? That I want us to score and restore pride, but I DO NOT want the board to think, see!! he changed things about and we did ok so he stays!

Probably as Rangers have taken there foot off the gas and will be treating the second half as a practice match

doing ok in this half ? against a hun team that are already 5 in front and sitting back ? hardly an achievement is it

Yeah i know, I'm just trying to kid myself that there may be a silver lining from this game other than Brewster getting the sack. And f**k Grassa, he's a really arrogant **** who thinks he rules Inverness let alone ICT, spoken to me like a piece of sh*t on so many occasions

The worst thing about this is that we sound as though we're doing ok in the second half. That gives Brewster the chance to come out with the 'we showed in the second half that we're a good team, and we'll take that performance into next Saturdays game' line.

In reality though, we're playing a team who totally embarrassed us in the first half, who totally exposed Brewsters tactical naivity, and quite honestly sound as though they're just going through the motions in this second half.

I couldnt believe it when young US2 texted me the score earlier, but now I am back and I see it in black and white.

I need a stiff drink and I don't think I will be the only one this evening.

Do I care about the Sunderland and Chelsea score being 5- 0 honestly no. I want Cally to stay up and for everything to be wonderful but its not looking too good just now...... now where is that bottle?

The worst thing about this is that we sound as though we're doing ok in the second half. That gives Brewster the chance to come out with the 'we showed in the second half that we're a good team, and we'll take that performance into next Saturdays game' line.

In reality though, we're playing a team who totally embarrassed us in the first half, who totally exposed Brewsters tactical naivity, and quite honestly sound as though they're just going through the motions in this second half.

Exactly what I thought, his bullsh*t meter will be through the roof for the press this week! It won't be his fault for the first half, but it'll be him that 'changed' the game in the second half when in reality Rangers are basically laughing at us

Edited by ICTodd