RANGERS -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would change McBain for Vigurs. this is the first game game i haven't gone to, im just happy that i won't have to watch Roy run about for 90 minutes like a headless chicken again, im getting fed up with it. yes Roy works his tail off but that isn't enough in football, every footballer should work their bollocks off, but without a performance it counts for nothing.

get vigurs in there, he's our most creative midfielder everytime he plays, its unbelievable a lad with his talent is left on the bench. im sure if that carries on he will be off first chance, plenty other SPL clubs would love to snap up a youngster with a limitless amount of talent. same old caley, boring !!!!

poor duff man of the match against falkirk....dropped today for no reason....we aren't going to have a future if we don't play the future...time to move on and play our more creative talented youngsters.