FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BBQs

RiG

Aberdeen has seen some superb weather recently and my mate decided to get one on the go and it was great banter. Of course the rain arrived and sent everyone inside but quickly subsided and we were back out enjoying some questionably cooked meat and plenty of drink.

Anyone else had one yet?

not yer rig but we are planning a get together beech party for all the reg posters on forums and for the mad claeyness family im sure you are in the family some where so you will have to come and join us and there are some rules laura and i are not allowed to be thrown in the sea!!!

right iam never attempting to put together a bbq again just got a new one and it took me over an hour to put it together grrrrrrrrr thing nearly got thrown into neighbours garden a few swear worrds were used was just about together only to find 2 screws were missing how fecking annoying but me being me managed to get some of a lovely neighbour who saw how pissed off i was with the thing and finished it for me so women and diy crap like that do not mix next time i will just get someone to come do it fer me i think . :008: so now im away to have a drink and have some yummy food any one coming to ma bbq ohh i can cook !!!

BBQ's are a regular thing here. Rain or shine.
Yup ... had 3 already where it was just myself and the missus cooking stuff for our dinner :drinking03: .... and planning a nice get-together one weekend soon where we have a few friends round, loads of chilled beers and progressivley more charred food :003: :drinking07: