FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

brewster has 4 games!

strathyjags

Theres no way he only has 4 games. For starters the board love him too much to even contenplate getting rid of him, second of all. Also we have taken 7 points from a possible 12 in the last 4 games suggesting results are PERHAPS improving. Also we play Celtic at Parkhead next week. Don't think of me as negative but thats not somewhere we're expected to get points from so that would only technically give him 3 games.....what a load of rubbish this is.

Edited by ajsict92

what a load of rubbish this is.

belive what you want,it came direct from horse owners mouth

If horse owner is a clue and the person you refer to is part owner in a race horse then I believe I know who it could be and if that is the case then you were told something in the knowledge it would get straight onto this site and the person is sitting at home now laughing his head of.

I hope that wasn't true, well he's already accomplished that goal.

As long as he commands respect I think he's the perfect man for the job.

Really cares about the club now and the fact he wouldn't go to UTD unless we got a large compensation package shows this.

If horse owner is a clue and the person you refer to is part owner in a race horse then I believe I know who it could be and if that is the case then you were told something in the knowledge it would get straight onto this site and the person is sitting at home now laughing his head of.

nope it was a cryptic clue,wasnt aware person iiam talking about owns a horse,i doubt it,but you never know

Yes because of course any members of the ICT board or conected with the inside goings on at the club are going to tell you first that Brewster is about to be sacked :rotflmao: :thumb04: seen brighter 1watt bulbs :018: ;)

beleive what you want i know my source is 100% genuine