FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Paisley motivation

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Who was at Midden cos I was probably too busy chattering to notice this - but I have just been very reliably informed that there was a BIG argument during the half time break when certain players disagreed with Brews tactics and he sent them on the field 2-3 minutes before being called by the officials as a reprimand - and what happened in the 46th minute.

Did they all come out early ?

very worrying to hear

he already had spats with Black last term, not to mention treating players such as rankin and wyness as though they dont exist.

How many more time must he loose the dressing room.

It would be interesting to hear a players' thoughts on the current situation at the club. doubt we'll hear much though as they'll fear the chop

Yep, when the Midden players came out I didn't notice that ours were already on the park - took me by surprise when the second half started!

(o/t: just to cap a fine weekend my train back to London on Sunday evening was 252 minutes late, arriving Kings Cross at 4.01am on Monday - difference is I'll get that money back for the poor performance...)