FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness CT -V- Kilmarnock

Scotty

Alex Neil and Paul Hartley would be a close runner up considering how well they've done since promotion.

Those teams have done very well. Other than ICT, Dundee are the only other unbeaten team in the league, making our disappointing draw with them a better result than it seemed at the time. Meanwhile, ICT are the only team to have taken anything from Hamilton!

Alex Neil and Paul Hartley would be a close runner up considering how well they've done since promotion.

Those teams have done very well. Other than ICT, Dundee are the only other unbeaten team in the league, making our disappointing draw with them a better result than it seemed at the time. Meanwhile, ICT are the only team to have taken anything from Hamilton!

Granted if they beat Celtic yesterday and if we did win that game vs Dundee, we could have been 9 points ahead of Celtic and they have a game in hand.

I can't complain though 6 points ahead of them is still a good achievement at this stage!

Edited by ICTRoughi

Just back down the road and onto a computer. That was a tidy performance. At times dull but I think you could count the amount of times we gave the ball away needlessly on one hand. That was a team.

And the goals. Loved it.

And we are top of the league !  Loving it

Happy Jaggy living in Dundee !!

The more I watch the replays of Doran's goal, the better it gets.  What a fantastic series of passes leading to Shinnie's through ball and then Doran's expert finish.  This move was no fluke and had obviously been worked on in training.

I think we can expect to see more of this in the coming months. 

• Agree 2