FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bring Back Bayne

Renegade

Now I know some folk on here will be saying "He only scored two goals last season" and "He aint good enough", well at this point in time I'd say that he's better than of ICT strikers with the exception maybe of Rooney but he created a lot of chances and set up a lot of goals for others, even if he didn't score that many himself. He could also be the kind of player to play in the 4-5-1 formation away from home. If I were manager, I'd be going for him in the current state of the team. Bring Back Bayne!

This shows how desparate our fans have become!

His record in Div 1 this season is pretty poor. Why not consider one of the numerous better strikers in that league instead?

We need a goalscorer, and someone who can occasionally do something unpredictable.

His record in Div 1 this season is pretty poor. Why not consider one of the numerous better strikers in that league instead?

We need a goalscorer, and someone who can occasionally do something unpredictable.

FFS.... we've got more than enough players in our squad capable of doing something unpredictable.

For instance did you see that cracking save Esson made from a snap Tokely thunderbolt shot in the second half on Sunday?

"snap Tokely thunderbolt shot" - lol - watched in horror as Tokley broke up the Rangers move in his own inimitable fashion

I actualy liked Bayne as a player and thought he played pretty well for us especially in the 4-5-1 away from home Never forget the game at Ibrox :rotflmao:

Edited by ICT_Away

If we didn't have Wood, who I see as being a very similar type of player to Bayne, then I might agree....but not point bringing in another workhorse up front when what we need is someone to stick the ball away.

Incidentally, I think we may already have that player in Rooney, so it baffles me as to why he doesn't get more time on the pitch, and when he is given time he's not given someone to support him. Let's face it, it doesn't matter who we bring in in the transfer window, if they're not getting service/support then it will simply be another striker doing feck all.

Stephen Dobbie ? i think he would be a good signing for us, but thats just my opinion

22 appearances and 4 goals is better than he done for us latterly

Would a team of Brewsters rejects actually beat us? They'd certainly give us a run for our money.

----------------ridgers--------------

paatelainen--mcaffrey--rankin----

wilson---hart-----juanjo----morgan

---bayne---wyness---mccdonald---

Whatever happened to Paatelainen? is he still here or did we release him?

Would a team of Brewsters rejects actually beat us? They'd certainly give us a run for our money.

Whatever happened to Paatelainen? is he still here or did we release him?

Markus was released two or three months ago - he'd been recuperating and training in Finland and wanted to stay there, and the club agreed to it.

Edited by 4ize

• 4 months later...

Nice defense in Brewster rejects, althought Brewster liked Morgan more than anyone else but we had too many midfielders signed by Charlie Christie at that time and Bayne wanted to leave to the central belt and Wyness got his chances except hes past it. This is my Butcher rejects team

Esson

Gatheussi Duff Mihadjuks Hastings

Sutherland Duncan Vigurs Byrne

Wood Rooney

Personally, I wouldn't bring back anyone who had left ICT, for whatever reason. Especially Bayne. OK, he's a grafter, but he just doesn't score goals, even in Div 1!

Bayne: Played 38 games League 6 goals

Played 2 games League Cup 2 goals

Played 4 games Scottish cup 1 goal

There is no way that bayne would leave Dunfermlne Athletic. He is a legend there.

Dunfermline Athletic would no way part with there striker. Bayne has admitted he is a Pars fan "allegidly."

Guest WynessLegend

Now I know some folk on here will be saying "He only scored two goals last season" and "He aint good enough", well at this point in time I'd say that he's better than of ICT strikers with the exception maybe of Rooney but he created a lot of chances and set up a lot of goals for others, even if he didn't score that many himself. He could also be the kind of player to play in the 4-5-1 formation away from home. If I were manager, I'd be going for him in the current state of the team. Bring Back Bayne!

Bayne is a useless tw$t and possibly the least intelligent footballer i have EVER seen.

I look forward to letting him know that when we destroy the Pars next season.

Bayne is a useless tw$t and possibly the least intelligent footballer i have EVER seen.

I look forward to letting him know that when we destroy the Pars next season.

Says he who said that the signing of Dean McDonald would be ICT's steps to the Uefa Cup.