FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Saturdays Scottish Daily Mail

Guest DRAGAN

G Bennett has made scathing comments to the Scottish Daily Mail reporter Steve McGowan about Inverness fans. Most of his comments were allegedly made in private and I have someone trying to verify them. Bennett also says that he meets more fans in one visit to the supporters club than the supporters trust can muster at one meeting. He also states that he does not have time to answers the trusts questions on the crisis. I am currently seeking verification of some other scathing comments made to reporter

Major shareholder Sutherland gave the reporter the impression that he is disdainful of the trusts actions and he more or less tells the fans to carry on supporting the team and leave the running of the club to the board. He says we should carry on supporting the team "no matter what".

Are these 2 so arrogant to think that supporters do not deserve answers? Do we carry on paying good money to support our team when they are treating us like mushrooms by feeding us manure while keeping us in the dark.

I am beginning to think that these guys are part of the problem and not part of the solution. If they cannot provide us with a decent manager who can organise a side and provide us with new signings who are SPL STANDARD then they should resign immediately.

I am not a member of the Supporters Trust but if Bennett thinks that having a pint in the social club with a handfull of supporters is effective communication with fans then we are on the slippery slope.

Just goes to show that they are out of touch with whats really going on, Grassa should just shut his fecking mouth and do what he is supposed to do SORT OUT PLAYERS CONTRACTS ! maybe then we wouldnt be looking at losing our better players at the end of every season.

How many folk that drink in the social club are ICT fans??

I get the impression when I pick up in the cab from there, that the majority of the folk I am collecting are in the Caley club for cheap booze, doms, ect they don't seem to be drinking there on the whole because they are ICT fans.

"''scuse me there, Mr Bennett. It's about the manager..."

"Before you start, can I buy you a wee dram"

"Oh, em, aye...thanks..."

"Before I get to the bar, you were saying?"

"Errr, right. Just to say best of luck on the Saturday"

"I'll let Craig know of your support. Glenfiddich ok?"

One question I would like considered is this. We quite rightly do not know the notice requirements in Brew's contract. However, poor performance is not normally rewarded. Sacked Managers normally agree to leave after agreeing compensation. Every week probably since early December Brew has made it clear that he will prevent ICT being relegated. Indeed on his return from Aberdeen, he made if clear that he had unfinished business. Some people are currently predicting relegation is the unfinished business. The Board have been incredibly loyal to him and in this day and age this is honourable.

If the Board continue to believe he can prevent our relegation providing he gets the substantial investment promised by the Board, are his house and assets safe should we be relegated and sue him for the losses sustained by him being unable to deliver on his promises and perceived ability as a Manager? The Board unfortunately knew from his Dundee United tenure that it was not good.

Shows what little intrest they take in the clubs situation or know about it.

Graham Bennett has no right to question us as supporters when all his contributions include messing up the contracts of key players.

Sutherland needs to stop worrying about his business side to the club and start worrying about whats happening on the pitch.

Edited by ajsict92

I still have a lot of respect fer Grassa - He is Inverness born and bred, he played for the Sneck and I know that he has the club at heart. He is just becoming a "puppet" and he probably fears fer his job and toes the party line. It would appear that he has got too big for his boots and he should remember his roots.

I still have a lot of respect fer Grassa - He is Inverness born and bred, he played for the Sneck and I know that he has the club at heart.

Fair enough, but he has to go. His recent behaviour with fans and the trust are part of what's tearing this club apart. I think that the focus of the fan's discontent will shortly turn to the board, and as the board's public face, that means him.

Grassa Must Go.

I have spoken to a newspaper contact and both Grassa and Sutherland were very keen not to ne quoted but were scathing and disdainful towards the fans. They gave the reporter the impression that a very small number of troublemakers were stirring it and the majority were fully behind the board and brewster.

I will try to scan the article when i get to the office tomorrow and post it on here tomorrow. i am also trying to get a full transcript of both conversations. I agree with The Howden Ender that Grassa was a good guy but he has to get a grip and remember who he is and where he came from.

I have been told that if the fans knew the full transcript of Grassa and Sutherlands thoughts relayed to the reporter then there would be a full scale fans revolt.

Hers hoping they will see sense and get rid of that useless article of a manager. If i was in there position and did not want the likes of pele back i would be offering Kevin Mc D from Aston Villa a ransom to make his breakthrough into first team management.

If i was in there position and did not want the likes of pele back i would be offering Kevin Mc D from Aston Villa a ransom to make his breakthrough into first team management.

Feckin great shout - Bring back the WEED - and get Jeff to back it.

Was it not rumoured some time back that Jeff was interested in investing in the club

How many folk that drink in the social club are ICT fans??

I get the impression when I pick up in the cab from there, that the majority of the folk I am collecting are in the Caley club for cheap booze, doms, ect they don't seem to be drinking there on the whole because they are ICT fans.

hmmm don't think so

Every time I'm there for a home game 75-85% of the club empties to catch the ?1 bus to the game

tbh I've seen Grassa in the Caley club many times around 6pm on match days, and the majority that are in there then are Caley fans

So is he correct? Are we but a small band of twenty trouble makers hell bent on destroying our club?

tbh I've seen Grassa in the Caley club many times around 6pm on match days, and the majority that are in there then are Caley fans

So is he correct? Are we but a small band of twenty trouble makers hell bent on destroying our club?

nope, most of the guys I've spoken to want rid as well