FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Munro as Captain

Renegade

If someone is brought in who looks like more of a leader on the pitch or even one of the current players would you take the captaincy off Munro and give it to someone else? Personally, I would cause Munro doesn't strike me as a leader or captain material at all.

I'm not sure any captain could make much difference to the morale and organisation on the pitch at the moment. However, Munro has had his poorest season for us so far, IMO. Maybe playing alongside a more commanding centre back in Mihadjuks will help his form to improve. Of all the potential rivals for the job, however - Munro, Tokely, Duncan - I think Munro is (marginally) the most likely to keep his place in the team. Also, changing captain just now would probably have an even more negative effect on team morale. Probably the most painless way of changing captains would be if a new experienced signing was brought in by a new manager and given the role.

Our defensive mistakes have cost us dearly this season, yesterday it was Munros turn to balls up and gift the opposition 3 points. Not the most inspiring captain I can think of. Has had little or no criticism so far but that might change if Mihadjuks turns out to be good-un and shows up Grantys frailties.

Our defensive mistakes have cost us dearly this season, yesterday it was Munros turn to balls up and gift the opposition 3 points. Not the most inspiring captain I can think of. Has had little or no criticism so far but that might change if Mihadjuks turns out to be good-un and shows up Grantys frailties.

So - you didnt think that Hastings was at fault ?

PLEASE LEAVE GRANT MUNRO OUT OF THIS AS HE MUST BE DEMORALISED DEALING WITH THIS PRAT.

Absolutely - no captain could do anything with the management regime in dictatorship. Grant is Sneck born and bred and should be a natural leader. I think that the captaincy has affected him but I am very reliably informed that he is in constant turmoil in regard to his complete devotion to ICT and the demands / orders of his employers to conform.

PLEASE LEAVE GRANT MUNRO OUT OF THIS AS HE MUST BE DEMORALISED DEALING WITH THIS PRAT.

Almost as demoralised as I am after reading various topics for the past 30 mins, ranging from calls for Robbo to come back!! He left the first time 2 didnt he? and fighting amongst each other at the latest game where Hamilton were described as a team of Divers;albiet a team 6 points above us now. The rot started when Brewster came back for a second time, as for the recent money spent on the team?only money on wages of players who cannot get games at other clubs or are not fit enough? Still we did beat Partick Thistle so everything cant be all that bad can it???????????????????????????????????

So - you didnt think that Hastings was at fault ?

Yes, Hastings should have dealt with the guy long before he got to the box, Granty just happened to drive the final nail into the coffin with what was a pathetic challenge. As I said our defensive errors has cost us dearly.

Absolutely - no captain could do anything with the management regime in dictatorship. Grant is Sneck born and bred and should be a natural leader. I think that the captaincy has affected him but I am very reliably informed that he is in constant turmoil in regard to his complete devotion to ICT and the demands / orders of his employers to conform.

Nice try but I'm not rising to the bait on this one.