FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Holidays

Enjoy the Big Apple F*ballers wife, but dont go showing off your pear

oh my!!!

i'll TRY to keep my pair, pear, pare..... under control..... but no promises!  :001:

and i'll see what i can bring you back JB..... but if i forget i might just give you a bite of my pair... ooopsy PEAR when i get back!  :005: :004:

Guest Lauraness

me and lou lou are gonna jump on a bus and go to edinburger or glasgow for a day and that is my holiday. :clapping04:

• 2 weeks later...

Im not falling for that old one JB  :015:

I can think of less exotic places than Inchnadamph, Elgin being one of them but Im going there tonight! Maybe I should dust off the fox hat for that one...  :001:

oh and check your email you daft old goat  :001:

I'm on my hols.  Writing this from my hotel in Disneyland Paris.  Absolutely done in, it's been really busy.  I'll need a holiday for a rest when we get back.

It was really hot today which would have been nice if we weren't walking in it all day.  Sussed out how to avoid the queues.  Did the Disneyland Park today and we'll go to the Studios probably on Friday.  We have 3 day passes so we still have a day left to do all the bits we miss.  It's really quite amazing how close everything actually is. 

See you all over the weekend 21st/22nd.

Guest airbornejake

Going to a very hot climate near Pakistan, any of you guys want to come. Your country needs you. :015: :015:

Guest airbornejake

Think i will probably get left behind as they dont need old feckers like me, leave it to the young uns, as i have done my share. i will help them pack, and keep in touch with them, mobiles and int/net.