FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Holidays

Feteresso and Drumtochty are near Stonehaven.

Capo is down near Edzell.

Balbithan out at Kintore just before Inverurie.

Newmillhill is near Peterculter on the Deeside road.

She'll probably get deported  :015:

:015:

Dont you lot worry I will be just fine its a family holiday I wont have my sidekicks to lead me astray so I should be ok. Its me sisters birthday when we are away so that will be deffo drunken night .

A whirlwind european tour for us this summer .......

Copenhagen (3 days)

Stockholm (3 days)

Inverness & Skye for a wedding (6 days)

London (2 days)

i am on my summer holidays now,my wife had last 2 weeks off,i have next 2 weeks off,spending them in my sons bedroom on his pc,watching him lying there in 2 casts from ankles to waist,not the ideal holiday,but can think of worse :015:

oh my!!!

well chaps and chapesses!

richard branson is taking me to NEW YORK!!!  all expenses paid, cos i'm luverly and a good girl! :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

then off to skye, the weekend of the caley party.... but we'll not talk about THAT!

off to see donald in the pier in portree.... for my pals hen~weekend... at which i just may consume a black beard or two! :drinking08: :drinking09:

then off to espaina in august with mr f*baller and the babie ballers! :music04:

Feteresso, Drumtochty, Capo, Balbithan and Newmillhill Woods for my thesis project.

oh my!!!

can i come and hold your thesis in the woods for you sweet~peee?

as long as it's inbetween spain, portree and NEW YORK.... did i mention i'm going to NEW YORK!!!  :party01: