FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Supporters

lizi

• The definition (in my old Chambers dictionary) of a Supporter is : One who supports, a backer, or defender.

• Then, please, lets all support, back, defend Inverness Caledonian Thistle and return to the supporting, backing, defending our team, once and for all, no matter who the Manager is. Surely by now we are all tired of the slagging off whoever, whenever, whatever - please! I love my Club and want it to prosper. Come on - all of you - or do I need to shout like Delia Smith did once at Norwich City!! (Think I sound like her - wish I had her money!)

• Just waiting for the usual backlash and, no, I am not a scorned lady as previously commented on a previous posting.

don't think anyone had ever stopped supporting the team as could be seen at the weekend game at hamilton.

tons of fans in good voice singing cheering showing their support for the players on the park.

however... i think when it became obvious that the manager didn't really have a clue about how to respond to hamilton's game (and only towards the end of the match) did the majority of the fans let their feelings to the manager be known...

not too sure if you were there but there were some folk there who questioned the passion, support (and right to criticise) of supporters who travel vast distances to watch games just because they weren't season ticket holders was a bit rich when i suspect that they may get free tickets to away games....

there is no doubt that we will now see a resurgance of the old ict support, as always fully behind the team.

but as IHE says there's more to the rot off the field...

• The definition (in my old Chambers dictionary) of a Supporter is : One who supports, a backer, or defender.

• Then, please, lets all support, back, defend Inverness Caledonian Thistle and return to the supporting, backing, defending our team, once and for all, no matter who the Manager is. Surely by now we are all tired of the slagging off whoever, whenever, whatever - please! I love my Club and want it to prosper. Come on - all of you - or do I need to shout like Delia Smith did once at Norwich City!! (Think I sound like her - wish I had her money!)

• Just waiting for the usual backlash and, no, I am not a scorned lady as previously commented on a previous posting.

I don't think anyone will argue with that at all Lizi, not now anyway. BTW I keep magazines in my Chambers, a dictionary? How odd!

No backlash - but how can you support an individual who was tactically inept, arrogant and had lost the dressing room and the fans months ago - but was protected by ?