Guest neksor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In comparison to the journey made by Kilmarnock a short jaunt from Aviemore isn't really to much to ask of such Uber fans as you guys make out to be :thumb04:
have i ever said iam a uber fan?? i think you,ll find i havent,not only did i have a hr+ digging my car out of my drive,i also have a severly disabled son who needs 24hrs care 99.9% of the time provided by myself or my wife,with my wife working saturdays most weeks i have to be with my son,i would love to be at tcs but my son comes 1st before anything else,or is that a lame excuse from a uber fan? :rotflmao:

how many killie fans had 1 hrs+ of snow clearing to do to get out to catch the bus? if they had i bet there would of been a handful of them,were you at the game uberfan?

Dalneigh it appears to me that you are picking arguement for arguements sake.
seems to do it every weekend on here :rotflmao:

he doesnt come up with the goods when challenged though. he wasnt man enough to take up my challenge but he hides behind his keyboards and slags families who couldnt get to the game.

HO HO HO