FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

T In The Park

ICTFCkev

Surprised that Mogwai are playing this year. It must have something to do with Blur playing, due to Mogwai's celebrated 'Blur are sh**e' t-shirts around the 1999 time.

The last time I went was 2003 and haven't felt the need to go back again. The once excellent stages King Tuts and Radio 1, which held then unknown bands like Muse, My Vitriol, Idlewild, Symposium, Biffy Clyro, A, Seafood and Lemon Jelly... are now filled with utter dross pop/indie bands like the Ting Tings.

Can't believe how much it has changed since the first T in the Park :rotflmao:

think this will be my last year....

really disappointed by the line up. no imagination and 5000 additional happy campers... rip-off geoffrey indeed

rumour was that NIN were going to play but that fell through at the last minute.

might head for donington next year or even sweden... heck rockness would be better!

think this will be my last year....

really disappointed by the line up. no imagination and 5000 additional happy campers... rip-off geoffrey indeed

rumour was that NIN were going to play but that fell through at the last minute.

might head for donington next year or even sweden... heck rockness would be better!

Hey I have still got my Donnington Monsters of Jock T-shirt which I spewed on whilst rocking to Metallica. :rotflmao:

The cheapest option would be Vampires Rock at Eden Court!

Saw it the other night for the first time. Corny as hell, but great fun for us old rockers.

The cheapest option would be Vampires Rock at Eden Court!

Saw it the other night for the first time. Corny as hell, but great fun for us old rockers.

saw it at eden court last year - brill!

a few of us got dressed up too... :rotflmao:

Download at Donnington park is the festival for me this year. Def Leppard and a reunited Faith No More headlining with Motley Crue, ZZ Top, Whitesnake, The Prodigy, Pendulum and Korn on the undercard. Always a great atmosphere down there. Less neds and scene kids.

NIN and jane's addiction now announced - it's getting a wee bit better now!!

don't suppose there's a hope in h*ll of rammstein being there... :rotflmao:

Yer right girl. Not a hope in h*ll, unless they invade us via Scandinavia. NIN without Trent Reznor? Like a dug wi nae di*k!!

Now if they had Perry Como................

Download at Donnington park is the festival for me this year. Def Leppard and a reunited Faith No More headlining with Motley Crue, ZZ Top, Whitesnake, The Prodigy, Pendulum and Korn on the undercard. Always a great atmosphere down there. Less neds and scene kids.

Yes, but they are all replaced with sweaty moshers in trenchcoats with too much hair. Marginally better at best.