FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Yogi's Opinion

bauhaus

Any one agree with Yogi Hughes thoughts that Falkirk were the better team!! I personally thought we battered hell outof them when we were down to 10. Scotsport highlights showed this by some way, we did all but score really, and with a bit more luck ,and a stronger ref, could have pulled it off. If I were Yogi, I would not be looking forward to playing us with 11 players. We need to beat Killie, and this might be a godsend, as it gives the boys a kick up the area to be more determined next week. It would be good to go to Falkirk with a 4 point gap, and see how desperate they would be. Killie might well be involvedin the dogfight then if we drag them in, and St Mireen going to Hampden may get them into trouble double quick.

Any one agree with Yogi Hughes thoughts that Falkirk were the better team!! I personally thought we battered hell outof them when we were down to 10. Scotsport highlights showed this by some way, we did all but score really, and with a bit more luck ,and a stronger ref, could have pulled it off. If I were Yogi, I would not be looking forward to playing us with 11 players. We need to beat Killie, and this might be a godsend, as it gives the boys a kick up the area to be more determined next week. It would be good to go to Falkirk with a 4 point gap, and see how desperate they would be. Killie might well be involvedin the dogfight then if we drag them in, and St Mireen going to Hampden may get them into trouble double quick.

My opinion is that Yogi is a *****/neanderthal/windowlicker he was a **** player and a **** manager.

The great thing about Falkirk beating us yesterday is it guarantees Yogi will stay as Falkirk manager. The Falkirk board are not going to dump a manager when they are on a successful cup run and the cup run can only distract them from league business.

Imagine we had won yesterday and that had been enough for the Falkirk board to sack him. Then we would be worried about a Falkirk bounce.

I think as long as Yogi is Falkirk manager they will continue struggle to get results in the league and this can only be good for our survival hopes.

We beat ourselves yesterday, a silly defensive error and the resulting 10 playing 11, cost us the game.. If we don't make stupid errors, I cannot see why 6 points against Falkirk in the remaining 2 fixtures with them is not possible.

Edited by kiltarlity

Ultimately Falkirk wanted to win that game more than we did. Yogi built us up as having achieved an outstanding result at Ibbrox and in the same way some supporters were talking about Hampden, Russell talking of streaking, Yogi came with absolute grit and determination. Pressley's play acting is well known to supporters but ignored by referees. That said, we know this before games and must deal with this unfortunate aspect of the Scottish game.

The question is 'Will we feel that after three victories against Killie this year, we will stroll a comfortable victory to leave Yogi further behind or will we take a reality check like Strachan and Smith needed this week, and work, work, work and not underestimate how difficult a side Killie are to beat?''

This game is far harder than the Ibbrox game. This game could help us achieve safety. Lose it and I guarantee Yogi will have a full squad and utter determination to go two points above us in two weeks.

As I recall, the interviewer suggested that prior to the penalty, ICT were slightly the better team and Yogi disagreed with that, saying that he thouight Falkirk had the edge up until that point.

I agree with him there - Falkirk did edge it up until the goal.

After that we dominated.

As I recall, the interviewer suggested that prior to the penalty, ICT were slightly the better team and Yogi disagreed with that, saying that he thouight Falkirk had the edge up until that point.

I agree with him there - Falkirk did edge it up until the goal.

After that we dominated.

We were already on the ascendency when the goal went in, the rest of the half was shuffling about and in the second half we had significantly more posession and territory. Therefore Yogi=Poophead.

Good call above about sacking the manager, another benefit from todays defeat is that Yogi will be there to the end of the season. I will miss the day out, but feel much better about stayingup.

First part of the game i thought it was 50/50 then it all changed when Lionel went off

second half i thought we were better & yes you'd hardly know we were down to 10

I'm no too upset though , it wouldve been a hell of a lot worse if it was a league game

The cup game will only give the ict players anoter reason to goto falkirk and be confident of a win as well as having a reason to go and win, that reason being that we have been cheated out of the two cups by a diving and cheating falkirk team. They could be decent once they get back arfield and higdon, but they are still going to be missing darren barr for the league game who is possibly a bigger player for them than those two.

Yogi has managed to fool the spl into thinking of his falkirk team as 'free-flowing' and 'easy on the eye' but now he has been found out and so have his team.