FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Plea To Our Team

Fanoffooty

Tonight the Falkirk & St Mirren results thankfully went in our favour ,

So please please give us another win at Pittodrie on Saturday :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

I'd be happy with a point from Pittodrie to keep the momentum going and set us up for a vicory over Hamilton the following week.

Tonight the Falkirk & St Mirren results thankfully went in our favour ,

So please please give us another win at Pittodrie on Saturday :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

I'd be happy with a point from Pittodrie to keep the momentum going and set us up for a vicory over Hamilton the following week.

Guest birdog

Do the players read this forum? I hope Barrowman doesn't, poor chap. :rotflmao:

Fu*k him, can you not remember just before he signed? He pissed us about and pissed us about, hoping that his 29 goals against dustmen, road sweepers, plumbers and builders in the mainly amateur second division would attract the scouts from teams of far more stature than ours but unfortunately for us every decent team which had a look at him sussed him out.

If you are reading this Andy, do us all a favour and stick your fingers up to the cameras today, schoolboy stylee, then we can punt you on without having to pay off your vastly over inflated contract.

I guess a point would be good today, 3 and were in dream land maybe....Good luck to the guys today, and anyone attending have a great day out, will be keeping everything crossed down here.

I'd love to have gone to this game today but unfortunately work commitments ;)

Not sure if i'll listen to the game on the radio , usually when i do we lose :lol:

I dont care how its done, sexy or ugly but we must win

C'mon boys 3 points pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Unfortunately cannot follow team thro to Aberdeen today

Hope they do well, really like a win but would accept a draw and hopefully other games go our way too!

Come on Caley do us proud

If you are reading this Andy, do us all a favour and stick your fingers up to the cameras today, schoolboy stylee, then we can punt you on without having to pay off your vastly over inflated contract.

:D :P :021: :D :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015:

:D

Hamilton will use every dirty trick in the book. Remember the outrageous diving, injury feigning, and time wasting that went on last time they came up here?

As Cloughie used to say. Get your retaliation in first.

Well lets hope we get a decent ref !

there has definitely been quite a bit more 'flamboyant' falls now that butch and mo have come in, and we are no longer bottom of the card count league. Even though, there are some players you wish just wouldn't try, like lionel.

hamilton have injury worries, and a new and fresh team playing for us, should be good.