FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Turgidometer

tm4tj

ESSON ;) :lol: :015: :D Kept us in the game with crucial block before half time. I doubt we would have come back from two goals down. Could have sat in the stand for the second half, but did what he had to do well, some of his kicking was erratic.

PROCTOR :P :021: :D Did little to show me he will push Rossco for his right back berth, but steadied after disjointed start and looked better in the second half when we played further forward, able to help attack on occasions.

ROSSCO :D :D :D :D Looked the part in both of his roles today. Stopgap Bobby Mann and last gasp Ally McCoist. Did enough to warrant his place in the middle and unsettled the Accies defence when he was thrust forward in a late bid to equalise. Played part in the build up to Kerrs goal.

GRANTIE :D :D :D More steady than of late. Suffered with the rest of the team early on but held it together after that. Still guilty of hoofing aimless balls forward.

LIONEL :D :D :D Man of Mystery has had worse days. Seen covering for Proctor at times and did his growing reputation no harm. Good recovery tackles and quick off the mark. Not enough wingback play today as we sat deep in the first half.

DUNCAN :D :D Come on Terry, what the hell was Duncan doing wide right of the midfield. Looked like a fish out of water through no fault of his own, mind you he will be pleased enough to get a game these days. He plays just behind the middle men Terry and feeds on scraps.

BLACK :D :D :D :D :D Man of the Match for us. Rightly booked early on but did not shirk his tackles after that. This guy is a giant, and was unlucky with looped header that dropped on to the roof of the net. Hearts fans are in for a treat if he knuckles down.

KERR :D :D :D Popped up with late equaliser which could prove to be a vital strike. Another faultless but hardly flamboyant display by the ex Well player. You have to be in it to win it as the saying goes, and he was in the right place at the right time and struck the ball well. The slight deflection was enough to see the ball carry beyond the outstretched fingers of Cerny.

MORAIS :D :D :D :D He will be disappointed with his effort in the first half. Should have scored when put through on goals, but lifted the ball over the keeper, and the bar. He should be equally disgruntled with Imrie, after beating the defender wide right, he sent over a perfect cross for Imrie to head the perfect goal. Well, thats what should have happened but the wasteful Dougie missed a sitter from six yards. Busy second half from Morais before being subbed late on.

FORAN :D :D Suffered from a lack of service and had a lot of back tracking to do in the first half. Maybe deserves more, but due to Terry setting the team up to defend before we ended up chasing the game he suffered as a result. Can't do a half smiley, so two it is I'm afraid.

IMRIE :rotflmao: Dougie should have scored and he knows it. He can't buy a goal and looks as if he needs a rest. For your benefit Terry, that means dropping him in favour of someone who can score goals.

subs:-

Rooney :thumb04: Did little in the half hour he was on, but gets a point for turning up, as does Barrowman

Ref :018: Just a complete joke, although I was not laughing.

Time wasters :D :D :D :003: :003: Hamilton showed why they are above us. Scored a decent goal then shut up shop in the second half. Their time wasting started in the first half and continued to the extended end of the game. Serves them right, anti-football at it's best.

ICT support :003: :003: Below par and like a sponsored silence at times. Even Johndo was a little subdued, no doubt bewildered by Lionel's prowess. Are the drums broken?

Terry & Mo :003: :003: Must do better. Poor tactics could have cost us dear, although we deserved a point in the end. He must have roasted the players at jaffa break, cos we were 100% better in the second half. Lets try playing the same in both halves next time please. For those with no tactical nouse, I mean the same as the second half.

The crowd was silent for most of the first half. There was a sudden uproar of chants. About 5 in a row, and that was it for the first half.

Second half was quiet and didn't give much noice. It was only afetr the goal that everyone made 'noice' and thats not surprising considering how jammie we were.

The time wasting was ridicolus. The worst i have EVER seen. Does it take 5 minutes to make two subs? Does it take two minutes for a goal kick? and can someone really be so injured after diving and needs five minutes of treatment on the field?

Referee must have put on a bet for ICT to go down this season. He couldn't do anything when we scored :rotflmao:

The crowd was silent for most of the first half. There was a sudden uproar of chants. About 5 in a row, and that was it for the first half.

Second half was quiet and didn't give much noice. It was only afetr the goal that everyone made 'noice' and thats not surprising considering how jammie we were.

The time wasting was ridicolus. The worst i have EVER seen. Does it take 5 minutes to make two subs? Does it take two minutes for a goal kick? and can someone really be so injured after diving and needs five minutes of treatment on the field?

Referee must have put on a bet for ICT to go down this season. He couldn't do anything when we scored :rotflmao:

I love it when the time wasting goes wrong! Doing it too early is fatal, as they found out. They will be glad of the point though. I think they will get found out in the run in, not least with their injuries and cards picked up, eventually. The most cynical team in the division, bar none.

Thought Kerr was excellent yesterday. He was the only one consistently trying to get the ball down and play it on the ground. The longer the game went on, the more he influenced it.

Blackie was superb I agree, but he was maybe a bit fortunate to not get a red card in the first 5 minutes!! He had two tackles, one after the other, where he went in two footed. Both could quite easily have got him a yellow. He didn't even get a talking too :rotflmao:

Excellent stuff Mannie as I find maself almost agreeing :rotflmao:

- I thought that Proctor did OK and came on to a good game in the second half - Full back is his position and thank feck Butcher has clicked at long last - plus you have to feel a wee bit sorry fer Bambi as he has been played all over the place this season - and that cant be easy.

Rosscoe has probably found his place fer next season when he gets more into old git territory - he was my MOM yesterday.

I still feel that Granty is suffering as he has to nursemaid Lionel who as you say wasnt the worst yesterday - in fact he was one of the better ones - His positional sense is abysmal but he has recovery pace and can tackle. I agree with you that he is a better option than Hastings but Byrne may be in the wings - I still worry about him if it comes to the death.

What the feck was Butcher thinking about Russeldhino - that was a big mistake.

Morais is a potential match winner and Foran has to go up front - I felt a bit sorry for Imrie as he had a lone striker role but again Butcher is beginning to see sense and put Dougie back into left midfield - but I would prefer to play Vigurs or McBain in there.

I thought Rooney made a bit of a difference and it looked far better with two up front.

As fer the atmosphere - how are you supposed to get a support going when you are that dire - we rarely looked like troubling them and the winner took a BIG deflection.