Hamilton Smileymometer

Fraser :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: Didnt really have much to do but looks more confident with crosses and distribution was excellent - No worries in goals for the last three games

Proctor ;) :lol: :015: Did Ok but he aint a Rosscoe.

Rosscoe :D :P :021: Doing well with Granty - Centre half fer the season.

Granty :D :D :D Looks more comfortable with Rosscoe

Zadi :D A complete and utter liability - made FOUR BIG MISTAKES today but got off with them. Royster even had to double team at the start of the second half - he is NOT the man to have when it goes down to the wire

IMRIE :D :D :D Well marshalled by Easton - looked a lot better when he went left

KERR :D :D :D :D I like him - he is solid and there is a tightness between him and Black

BLACK :D :D :D drifted out of the game in the last quarter.

MORAIS :D :D :D Frustrating - in and out of the game - but is the type of player that can turn it around with one touch of skill

FORAN :D :D :D :D My MOM - should have been up front yonks ago.

BUTCHER :D :D Bad day at the office - Got it well wrong in the first half.

Fraser :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: Didnt really have much to do but looks more confident with crosses and distribution was excellent - No worries in goals for the last three games

Proctor ;) :lol: :015: Did Ok but he aint a Rosscoe.

Rosscoe :D :P :021: Doing well with Granty - Centre half fer the season.

Granty :D :D :D Looks more comfortable with Rosscoe

Zadi :D A complete and utter liability - made FOUR BIG MISTAKES today but got off with them. Royster even had to double team at the start of the second half - he is NOT the man to have when it goes down to the wire

IMRIE :D :D :D Well marshalled by Easton - looked a lot better when he went left

KERR :D :D :D :D I like him - he is solid and there is a tightness between him and Black

BLACK :D :D :D drifted out of the game in the last quarter.

MORAIS :D :D :D Frustrating - in and out of the game - but is the type of player that can turn it around with one touch of skill

FORAN :D :D :D :D My MOM - should have been up front yonks ago.

BUTCHER :D :D Bad day at the office - Got it well wrong in the first half.

I agree with everything you've said there.

Pretty much spot on IHE.

Apart from Imrie....who gets worse everytime I see him. He was absolute garbage today as usual, and his mishit volley in front of goal in the first half just about sums up his level.

Edited by davieB

Fraser :thumb04: :018: ;) Didnt really have much to do and I would keep him in for the last 3 games. However could he have come for the corner that lead to the goal?

Proctor :lol: :015: :D Doesn't offer enough going forward but defended well.

Rosscoe :P :021: :D :D Rock solid, wins every header and brings out the best in Munro

Granty :D :D :D See above

Zadi :rotflmao: :D :D Please remove him. Gave me heart failure at least 5 times today. Why oh why does he smash the ball in the direction he's facing when he has time and options and then not deal with anything when he's under pressure. A few porr clearances, got tackled trying to shield the ball out (twice) and a couple of suicidal headers. Enough is enough.

IMRIE :D :D :D Well marshalled by Easton in the first half. Performed better when pushed 20 yards further up the pitch.

KERR :D :D :D :D Just sits in the middle and keeps it simple.

BLACK :D :D :D Thought he had a fairly anonymous game. Didn't impose himself enough when they went down to ten.

MORAIS :D :D :D :D Didn't get decent enough service into feet. Even then he looked lively and had two decent efforts saved by Cerny and set up the goal

FORAN :D :D :D :D What IHE said

Next week must see Djebi-Zadi dropped. He makes everyone around him nervous and the amount of times Rosscoe and Granty were screaming at him to get into position/take a touch/clear it and he didn't was embarassing for the guy.

McBAIN :D :D Actually forgot about him. Didn't do anything really although second half he doubled up and helped the bombscare out - For that he gets one and a bt.

Edited by Hiro

I thought Kerr was pretty anonymous in large spells of todays game and I think only one smiley for Djebi-Zadi really damages your credibility when it comes to player assessment....especially when you gave Munro three and he had a worse game, IMO.

I thought Kerr was pretty anonymous in large spells of todays game and I think only one smiley for Djebi-Zadi really damages your credibility when it comes to player assessment....especially when you gave Munro three and he had a worse game, IMO.

As usual you are correct and I apologise - I just felt that it would be kindness to give him ONE. Don - his mistakes in the first half and the unbelievably poor pass that set up Offiong in the second half could have relegated us

No - Realistic man - When you need to have your best X1 out to battle fer survival you simply dont NOT carry passengers or possible kamikazes. Have a look at the Setanta re-runs and listen to what their commentators said - I watched it with a bunch of workmates and they were laffing their feckin socks off at Zadi.

Imrie was poor today - against St Mirren he cut in from the right to great effect but that didn't work today. He did do well at the end to force Cerny into a save when he recieved the ball at an awkward angle.

I quite like Kerr, he is a solid sort of player, he tidies up well and is capable to playing a good pass further up the park.

Imrie was poor today - against St Mirren he cut in from the right to great effect but that didn't work today. He did do well at the end to force Cerny into a save when he recieved the ball at an awkward angle.

I quite like Kerr, he is a solid sort of player, he tidies up well and is capable to playing a good pass further up the park.

I think that the bottom line is simply that Easton is a class player and Camara is a Zadi.

I think that the bottom line is simply that Easton is a class player and Camara is a Zadi.

Very true. Watching Hamilton today just highlights how bad St Midden are. Hamilton have some very god players. Although people think the sun shines out of Billy Reid's bum, I put it down to bad management that Hamilton are where they are.

Very true. Watching Hamilton today just highlights how bad St Midden are. Hamilton have some very god players. Although people think the sun shines out of Billy Reid's bum, I put it down to bad management that Hamilton are where they are.

Must be a bad manager to get them to 8th in their 1st SPL season :rotflmao:

Dont know what game was on setanta but i thought Fraser was somewhat shakey.. distribution was feckin hopeless, twice under no pressure he kicked out very poor clearances, for the corner leading up to their goal he flapped at a cross which Esson would have held no prob.

Jimmy Jabbi was poor but dont forget others who let the side down,

Must be a bad manager to get them to 8th in their 1st SPL season :rotflmao:

they are 8th but, it's marginal. I don't think they'll be there at the end of the season. They have some really good players and I don't think their results reflect that. We're the only team they do well against. I can think of 6 Hamilton players that would get in the ICT team. If they had a decent manager, they would do better.

Dont know what game was on setanta but i thought Fraser was somewhat shakey.. distribution was feckin hopeless, twice under no pressure he kicked out very poor clearances, for the corner leading up to their goal he flapped at a cross which Esson would have held no prob.

Jimmy Jabbi was poor but dont forget others who let the side down,

It has been said on another thread but Fraser didnt have Proctor looking fer a throw out and he was rightly not stoopid enuff to throw it to Lionel - unless he had thirty yards of space around him. I would agree that Esson always looks like the one with the most urgency but Fraser hasnt let us down

Guest natasha

I just don't understand why we cannot play football. we had 3 reletively small guys up front who are at their best with the ball at their feet so what did we do lob the ball in high I just don't understand.

Edited by natasha

L is for Lionel but also liability. It's a long time since I've seen ICT players give a team mate such a hard time. They were raging with Lionel at times and who could blame them. If Hastings isn't fit get McBain in at left back for Wednesday. Not ideal, I know. LDZ lost us a goal against the Midden and may well cost us again if we're not careful.

I still feel Esson shades it over Fraser. There's little to choose on shot stopping and crosses but Esson deals with pass-backs better, distributes the ball more quickly and effectively and can save a penalty.

L is for Lionel but also liability. It's a long time since I've seen ICT players give a team mate such a hard time. They were raging with Lionel at times and who could blame them. If Hastings isn't fit get McBain in at left back for Wednesday. Not ideal, I know. LDZ lost us a goal against the Midden and may well cost us again if we're not careful.

I still feel Esson shades it over Fraser. There's little to choose on shot stopping and crosses but Esson deals with pass-backs better, distributes the ball more quickly and effectively and can save a penalty.

The voice of the media :lol: You could be feckin ostracised again Tonalt. :) :lol::lol:

Fraser :lol: :024: :)

Proctor :) :)

Jimmy :lol:

Munro :) :)

Tokely :) :) :)

Imrie :) :)

McBain :) :)

Black :) :) :)

Kerr :) :)

Morias :) :)

Foran :) :) :)

Nothing for the subs as they did nothing.

Might all seem harsh and I was tempted to give even less. At this crucial stage not to beat Hamilton (again) with them down to 10 men is shocking. I can not beleive we havent beaten them this season. I cant see anything from Wednesday (but will give 100% backing) and can see it being do or die against Falkirk. Our saving grace is the fixtures for the other teams in that they will keep costing each other points.