FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

West Brom Fans

Harry Chibber

I've just watched as West Brom were mathimatically relegated from the EPL and I hope next weekend we can offer an ounce of the support that they offered for their players. From the first whistle they were right behind the team and the manager even when they knew it was an almost impossible task to escape relegation. I think the most impressive aspect of their support today was once they lost a goal from an individual howler... instead of booing and shouting at the player involved there was a split second which passed before the next chant started and they continued to back the team.... When the player involved was subbed in the second half, even though he had arguably lost them the chance to compete in one of the biggest leagues in the world (annoying but true) he was applauded off the pitch. The fans then stayed behind to applaud the team for their efforts throughout the season

Obviously we may not have the size of support that West Brom have but I think the effort the team has put in since Butcher was appointed manager deserves the same appreciation come what may on Saturday. I hope we can behave with the same dignity if things don't go our way

Agree that the Boing Boing Baggies were an absolute credit - but Hairy - WE ARE STAYING UP. :023:

hope so... just getting a bit nervous

It was more the support throughout I was getting at... even if we do lose a goal at any point in the game it's important we get back into song and continue to back the team because ICT have shown over the last few weeks there is plenty of spirit to come back from a deficit

For sure.... as long as they give 110% ! because i'm sure the fans will.

Even if nerves get the best of them on the day they deserve to be shown great appreciation for the way they have played since Butcher arrived!

After the fighting display our boys put on at Rugby Park yesterday afternoon I have the greatest confidence in them. WE ARE STAYING UP.

Have to agree. I thought we outplayed killie and if we play as well on saturday we should be fine.

I wasn't confident before the Killie game because we took a lot of points off them this season. Falkirk on the other hand deserve a pumping off us. Cup games, league games this season... we should be getting a result

They can ram their cup final

Can't wait for this one, nervously excited.

Think we're gonna get the point we need to stay up, but need to get behind the lads from before a balls even been kicked.

Anyone joining in with the songs should try get into Section G, or H and F aswell.. if there's a few grouped together singing, more chance of others joining in.

Let's Have It.

Guest WynessLegend

Ah but have they given 110% all sesson??

Sesson, a delightful mix of Ryan Esson and Season.

The season began when the Butcher set up shop ................. so, YES, 110%

SHOCK AND AWE

Any "football" we played under Brewster deserves to be written off and forgotten.

The team have unquestionably put everything into our games under Butcher, presumably because he is a manager who actually has a clue.

They will be applauded off the pitch on Saturday for that reason. :crazy03: :lol03: :lol01: :lol02: :P