FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Keeper Poll

Yngwie

Keeper poll  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be in goals against Falkirk?

• Fraser
    • Esson
    • Don't know

It's a vital one isn't it?

A shutout and we survive.... who's best qualified to achieve that?

Esson's not only the better keeper - he's got much more experience - that is essential in a game of this importance.

It's a vital one isn't it?

A shutout and we survive.... who's best qualified to achieve that?

Esson's not only the better keeper - he's got much more experience - that is essential in a game of this importance.

I voted Esson for this reason.

Esson's more likely to be determined to keep us up.. Ikey's gonna be in the SPL next season no matter what the result is.

Unless of course Butcher's decided to get rid of Esson during the summer....

I'd say the support are entitled to an explanation.... what if we lose the game on Saturday - AND OUR SPL STATUS - thanks to a Fraser fumble?

Esson's more likely to be determined to keep us up.. Ikey's gonna be in the SPL next season no matter what the result is.

I disagree there. Being a local lad Fraser will give everything, and would relish playing against us next season. I'm not so sure on Esson's motivation, especially if he thinks he'll be away in the summer.

Some interesting stats from all games this season to help folk decide.

..........Games started...Goals against...shutouts

Fraser.......17......................24............2.........1.41 goals per game

Esson........26.....................39............4..........1.5 goals per game

Not much between them by those figures.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Fraser.......17......................24............2.........1.41 goals per game

Did you remember to count the 2 goals Fraser conceeded after Esson was sent off against Falkirk?

Did you remember to count the 2 goals Fraser conceeded after Esson was sent off against Falkirk?

I'd hardly expect Fraser to come of the bench and save a penalty. Especially one that was caused by Esson.

I disagree there. Being a local lad Fraser will give everything, and would relish playing against us next season. I'm not so sure on Esson's motivation, especially if he thinks he'll be away in the summer.

I would disagree with you there. Yes he is a local lad but i personally dont like him. I dont think hes as reliable as esson and as has being mentioned esson has far more experience. I also feel that esson is one of the few players who genuinely cares about our spl survival which is essential.

I would disagree with you there. Yes he is a local lad but i personally dont like him. I dont think hes as reliable as esson and as has being mentioned esson has far more experience. I also feel that esson is one of the few players who genuinely cares about our spl survival which is essential.

Oh come on Andrew.... I think there are quite a few of our players (if not all of them) who are very concerned about survival in the SPL...

Oh come on Andrew.... I think there are quite a few of our players (if not all of them) who are very concerned about survival in the SPL...

Oh Travers, if Esson was the only one who cared about survival then we would already have been relegated by now.

I didnt say he was the only one that cared. If every player cared as much as he did i believe we wouldnt be in the position that we are in now and if every player cared as much as he did and gave 100% Terry Butcher wouldnt be throwing watter bottles around changing rooms would he.

I hate all this source patter, surely one of you know it alls can spill the beans and tell us why esson has been dropped?

its not patter,my source not only works for the club,but is very,very friendly with john doc,if hes told things in confidence,like what esson did i aint abusing his trust by telling all here, then he,ll not tell meanything else