FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sesh Army Roll Call

12th Man

How many of the sesh army are going.

These fans have the voice of 10 men and the courage of 50

These fans have no fear and no self awareness and will sing their hearts out even if they have to sit on their own.

For you shall lead the meek.

Don't be modest if your one of the sesh army put your name down with pride.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there singing my heart out and so will most of the lads, only a handful ever come on the forums though.

I can't wait for the atmosphere on Saturday - it's going to be brilliant. So PLEASE everybody, join in with all the songs, start your own songs and make as much noise as possible!

I'm there in full voice.

My season ticket is family section near the front of the North Stand but Im still gonna give it everything I have! Hopefully others will follow suit!

I'll be there singing my heart out and so will most of the lads, only a handful ever come on the forums though.

I can't wait for the atmosphere on Saturday - it's going to be brilliant. So PLEASE everybody, join in with all the songs, start your own songs and make as much noise as possible!

good shout, cannot agree more, we need falkirk to know where they are, and we need the players to feel the atmosphere, i know we are always saying we need an atmosphere and i agree fully, but we really do need one on saturday, more than ever for one day. and even the ones who do sing every week, one game for 3 months, lets sing our hearts out!!

good shout, cannot agree more, we need falkirk to know where they are, and we need the players to feel the atmosphere, i know we are always saying we need an atmosphere and i agree fully, but we really do need one on saturday, more than ever for one day. and even the ones who do sing every week, one game for 3 months, lets sing our hearts out!!

Could do with having the mannie in the red cap for the main stand , no seen him for ages , Anyone ?

Could do with having the mannie in the red cap for the main stand , no seen him for ages , Anyone ?

Last time i saw him i was sitting beside him at parkhead where we lost 1-0

What times Spoons open?

I know u can get drink at sometime in the morning there, but you have to buy food?

Yeah think you have to buy a breakfast and you can get 2 drinks. So quick breakfast at home it is then the keg!

:L Easaaay. I'm workin til 11 so a sicky wasn't need :) manage to get the shift changed.

Will have a cheeky few 'Sprite' bottles though, and then Spoons it is :D

Whereabout you sittin JoDiM?

What times Spoons open?

I know u can get drink at sometime in the morning there, but you have to buy food?

7am apparently!!!

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/pub-de...?PubNumber=1789

pretty sure it is only 2 drinks with food though so once you drink them you have to buy more food. not totaly sure though. :)

ICTFCKev- Im north stand section F

Wee half bottle to see me through the game as well :D

Are they allowed to serve drink at 7 tho?

Doubt it... vodka and coke in a coke bottle and you're cruising.... It'd no doubt be 9 or 10 am before they could serve alcohol with breakfast!

Duno, I mind being in the one in Glasgow George Sq. before Hearts away and they gave us drinks with our breakfasts.. we had a lot more than 2 tho :)

Cana mind what time it was at, think it was 10ish.

If not then jus tpile into the Keg, you'll be fine.

Just watch out fer the old fat grey haired **** in the kilt - if any of ya wee bestards can outsing me I will run around the pitch at the end starkers !!

canny wait!!

:lol:

Edited by maimie

What times Spoons open?

Yeah think you have to buy a breakfast and you can get 2 drinks. So quick breakfast at home it is then the keg!

you are only alowed 2 drinks if you have a child with you for a meal other wise just normal drinking