FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Will You Be Back Next Season?

cal234ey

119 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing your season ticket next season now that we have been relegated?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not yet sure

Yes, with f*cking bells on.

Anyone who even doubts whether they should go back to the games next season has no right to call themselves a fan.

But realistically the crowds (I'm talking home fans only) drop for most teams when they go down to Div 1 (well, Hibs perhaps excepted?) Playing against Queen of the South, Livingston and possibly Airdrie isn't the same as most teams in the SPL is it? True fans or not, doesn't matter money is lost.

Div 1 Won't be easy, rarely is... (Expect for Hibs.) Even Dundee United struggled years back and squeezed through with the play offs and had money and a good team on paper. Brewster aside, there were many chances to stay up since that were missed, the players didn't perform... Hamilton on paper are rubbish, but at least all their players have the guts to try!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've attended all home games and all but one away game for the past seasons and hope to do so in the next season, even if it is Divison 1. But - will a bus be running? I don't fancy driving to away games and back home again (except to Dingwall, of course!). I just hope that enough supporters book onto the Supporters bus to make it possible for the away support to continue to go and support the team. The bus will only be booked if enough people book to go - it cannot go to every away game and incur a loss, so - please - all true supporters - book on the bus and at least show support for the team in Division 1 - we wont be there for long (we hope!). Rant over - still upset over todays result but, onwards and upwards - positive thinking, please!

I'll be going with my mum. People can make fun of me all they want for going with my mum but at the end of the day shes true ICT fan :blink:

Nothing wrong with going with your mum W101. Mums can support too. I've been going to Caley games over 30 years since I started secondary school and now take my own boys. Will defo be there next yr as all true Caley fans should be.

But - will a bus be running?

In all the years we've been in existence there's only been about 3 times when there was no bus, e.g. QOS on a Tuesday night end of season. We're not those tinky guys from over the bridge.

Will I be there next season. What a silly question. Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?

Is there a supporters bus going when we play away to gypos???

You lazy f***** :lol:

Well am staying in muir of ord so its about 5 or 6 miles any from dingwall. Was just asking case some people never new. Is there a bus running though to it???

im a stones throw away from Dunfermline and Kirkcaldy, and a group of mates of mine are Dundee supporters. Its good for me that alot of the away games are close.

Im starting to like the idea of the 1st division. I was born in Inverness, caley thistle is my team and this will NEVER change, no matter what league.

Whos with me!!

Just wonderind who will e renewing their season ticket or even buying one for the first time ever for next season?

keep who we can, kerr foran toke's lionel morais hav 2 stay... keep things as were,,, **** eat and sleeep as premier team, change as little as possible from this season, think premier we will be premier, Fek we shood be aiming for EUROPE!!!!! :ohmy:

Just wonderind who will e renewing their season ticket or even buying one for the first time ever for next season?

keep who we can, kerr foran toke's lionel morais hav 2 stay... keep things as were,,, **** eat and sleeep as premier team, change as little as possible from this season, think premier we will be premier, Fek we shood be aiming for EUROPE!!!!! :lol:

I dont nessesarily think we need to keep Morais, Kerr, Foran or not all three at least. Doubt Toke's would leave. Knowing him he'll be on a solo mission for us to win the league!

Lionel could be ace in the 1st.

And on the topic. Ok technically I dont have a season ticket so for me to vote yes was a little misleading, however Im really considering getting one - something I dont think I would have if we stayed up. Its like a seige mentality, get behind the team think in my head. I'll defo be going to hella lot more games for sure!

im a stones throw away from Dunfermline and Kirkcaldy, and a group of mates of mine are Dundee supporters. Its good for me that alot of the away games are close

Ill stay at my sisters in crombie, get the city link/mega bus return for 50p (25p each way)

Division 1 suits me more just because of the away games. Id go to a heck of alot more rather than one a season.