FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A Great Five Years

davieB

Well, it had to happen at some time didn't it.

I, for one, have loved every minute of our time in the SPL. Who'd have ever thought 10 years ago that we'd be in there beating the OF, the Dons, Dundee Utd, Hearts, and winning with ease against Hibs at home :024:

There's been fantastic away days (**** ones too), brilliant results, and endless times I've felt proud that ICT is my club, on the way back up the A9.

Aye, I'll miss it for sure......but next season can't begin quick enough right now.

Now sure does feel like a real low, but that's just going to make the next high feel even better. :025:

:024: we'll be back, maybe not straight away, but SD1 football is cheaper, more fun, has more loyal fans, and (thank goodness) a team outside of Glasgow will win it.

I'm utterly gutted at the moment, but im sure when next season kicks off that will all be forgotten!

Yep can't wait for it to start so i can feel less negative I am lookin forward to it but can't help feeling we should be clebrating entreing out 6th season in the top flight if it was not for Brewster and the useles board.

as am i a proud ICT fan. Rangers this year was my fave game, although i do prefer to beat Celtic.

We will bounce back, no matter how long it takes us.

Cant wait for the season to start! Going to be some brilliant away games!!