FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Roy Mcbain

jamieb

Been reading a few comments lately which seem a tad disrespectful to Roy. He's maybe getting on but I still think he deserves alot more respect than people are giving him.. He works hard for the team every time he plays and never tries to grad any headlines. A true professional. so if keeping guys like this instead of the 'big time charles' at the club then i'm all for it.

I'll be first to admit i've slagged Roy of a few times this season but i'm kind of glad he was offered a contract as he is well experienced and i think he could play a bit better down a division.

Been reading a few comments lately which seem a tad disrespectful to Roy. He's maybe getting on but I still think he deserves alot more respect than people are giving him.. He works hard for the team every time he plays and never tries to grad any headlines. A true professional. so if keeping guys like this instead of the 'big time charles' at the club then i'm all for it.

Despite playing a smaller role this time round, I think Royster has had a storming season. Had an absolute blinder against Aberdeen at Pittodrie.

Shame on you guys. Roy is an exceptionally nicy guy and will be the experienced player we need in the first division. Maybe another SPL season was too much for Roy, but he will be an asset in the first I would have thought.

Yes I feel that another season in the SPL would have been too much he had some very good games such as Aberdeen(A) and St Mirren(A) but I think a drop in division will be of great benefit to him as quite a few games he was looking out of place but pleased he has been offered a deal.

Had ICT stayed up, then I personally probably would've sent the Royster on his way (making Mr Invisible disappear[if you know what I mean]) but with ICT going down I reckon he could be alright to keep for another season, as he aint as good as he used to be. But please play him at central midfield or left-back, cause he aint a winger at all.

i think that keeping roy might be quite important now, as i don't think we are going to attract any real quality of players now we are down. next season i fear we will become a more head down and battle team, i don't think there will be too much football played by us next season. foran, kerr and morais are most likely to move on so we can say goodbye to having any ball players. roy might turn out to be one of our better footballers next season.

i think that keeping roy might be quite important now, as i don't think we are going to attract any real quality of players now we are down. next season i fear we will become a more head down and battle team, i don't think there will be too much football played by us next season. foran, kerr and morais are most likely to move on so we can say goodbye to having any ball players. roy might turn out to be one of our better footballers next season.

Agree. I like Roy, mr dependable. I think the biggest problem is because he's left footed he keeps being played wide left and I don't really think he's a wide player. I think he plays best as the left central midfielder and has also looked good at left back. I'll be glad to see him again next season.