FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Journalists

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Guest Sandy Cromarty

I detest these feckers, at the Clach friendly there was SIX of them, one bam even had had a laptop he was typing on, who the feck reads there friendly diatribes ?? I as a fan spend thousands of pounds traveling to games and these feckers  ENJOY free parking,free snacks,free drinks,free allocated seats and free entry.

As they are all self employed freeloaders and indulgent trawlers of this site I trust they declare these perks to the Revenue.

Absolutely Sandy. A very interesting post, in unique conflict with the normal football fan's view that his club doesn't get enough coverage.

And there's only one species that's worse than a journalist isn't there ... a teacher/journalist who gets all these holidays as well the the football "perks".

I'm actually a bit surprised you've posted it on this forum and not on "Off the Park"... or have you had an attack of the "Grumpy old Man" syndrome?

Oh, and by the way... you also seem to be suggesting that indulgent trawling of this site should be declared as a perk to the Revenue. I must remember that when I fill in my return.

I detest these feckers, at the Clach friendly there was SIX of them, one bam even had had a laptop he was typing on, who the feck reads there friendly diatribes ?? I as a fan spend thousands of pounds traveling to games and these feckers  ENJOY free parking,free snacks,free drinks,free allocated seats and free entry.

As they are all self employed freeloaders and indulgent trawlers of this site I trust they declare these perks to the Revenue.

Anything else nice to say about them, Sandy?

:009: :009:

The window cleaner today said he was off to see Billy Joel tonight. Reminded me of another journalist with poor taste who used to hang around here. Probably still does come to think of it  :015: :015: :015: :015:

The only thing about journalists that gets my goat is very poor reporting and bullshit stories.

I have no problem with guys who give a good honest, unbiased, reports - no just footy - but anything. These guys (and girls) are a very rare bread I feel.