Trialists...

Libero

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My expectation is that we will win this league. The reality is that we do have enough players in our squad who are capable of doing so. They just need to give 110% each and every game.quote]

Shouldn't be too difficult then. Reality check required!

Edited by collectiveaction

Going a bit off topic but the belief and support has to be there from day 1,

I believe that this season will be the fans best season in ICT's history,I'm expecting great fan participation this season home and away.

I know what the fans are capable of from the support displayed earlier this year, so to equal or better that would be immense.

did i read somewhere butcher,or the chairman said we were going to run this season with a squad of 22? if so we presently have 20 in the squad,and if eagle signs thats 1 more,which could be a g/k,so bulvitis,sanchez,sanford and the trialists coming next week are all pointless??

Heard that Spanish guy is offski and 2 more Dutch players are arriving this week (forwards I think?)

According to MFR this morning Danny Scanhez has returned to Spain and the club have taken on two Slovakian strikers on trial this week aged 19 and 20

Heard that Spanish guy is offski and 2 more Dutch players are arriving this week (forwards I think?)

According to MFR this morning Danny Scanhez has returned to Spain and the club have taken on two Slovakian strikers on trial this week aged 19 and 20

where did you hear this, I hope hes off with a contract offer in his hand to ponder....

As i said in my last post "According to MFR"

From what was being said i very much doubt that he has been offered a contract

Stand down caley rule, I was posting at the same time as you were, to kencar's post, I should have used the reply to kencars.... :(

CaleyRule, Whats been said about Sanchez then, why dont you think he's been offered?

Edited by georgeios

Stand down caley rule, I was posting at the same time as you were, to kencar's post, I should have used the reply to kencars.... :(

CaleyRule, Whats been said about Sanchez then, why dont you think he's been offered?

Maybe he has been offered but the terms did not suit him.

Don't forget it is a three way deal - club, player and player's agent and the latter very often pulls the strings.

Maybe he has been offered but the terms did not suit him.

Don't forget it is a three way deal - club, player and player's agent and the latter very often pulls the strings.

Oh I get that, It's just the way Caleyrule posted as if he knew something like "Hes not happy with our terms or the likes"

From what was being said i very much doubt that he has been offered a contract.

My question is with regards to the above statement.. What was said?

:( The Inverness Courier today is reportng that two slovakian trialists are coming this week and may feature in the Forres game. The article also reports that Kelly and Reidford have left following trial periods. Regarding Sanchez it says that he has returned to his homeland although Caley thistle may offer him something more permanent.

Regarding Eagles it says that Butcher has held talks but nothing has been done yet.

are MFR and the courier wrong again caleyrule?

:P The Inverness Courier today is reportng that two slovakian trialists are coming this week and may feature in the Forres game. The article also reports that Kelly and Reidford have left following trial periods. Regarding Sanchez it says that he has returned to his homeland although Caley thistle may offer him something more permanent.

Regarding Eagles it says that Butcher has held talks but nothing has been done yet.

Libero, I dont see in any of caleyrules posts where he has said that the courier and MFR are right or wrong. All he has done is bring to our attention a story from MFR

:P The Inverness Courier today is reportng that two slovakian trialists are coming this week and may feature in the Forres game. The article also reports that Kelly and Reidford have left following trial periods. Regarding Sanchez it says that he has returned to his homeland although Caley thistle may offer him something more permanent.

Libero, I dont see in any of caleyrules posts where he has said that the courier and MFR are right or wrong. All he has done is bring to our attention a story from MFR

Alex, i was referring to earlier on in this thread when information i posted on here regarding trialists taken from various newspapers including the courier were shot down as being rubbish by caleyrule, i was merely asking if they had got it wrong again

Personally I think midfield should be more of a priority than looking at more forwards!!!

Absolutely, i think we still lack creativity in the centre of the park. Another GK would be handy too

One of the Slovaks may be wingers as for some reason wide players are referred to by some as forwards but i agree midfield should be the priority.

Butcher talks up Sanchez quite a bit in the courier so despite his departure it wouldn't suprise me if Butch does offer him something more permanent.

Suprised we didn't sign Kelly.

Edited by ajsict92

The squad is looking really light considering the season starts in 4 days. No back-up keeper with experience of first team football, Lack of cover in defence and no real wide players....

Lets hope Eagle signs up and one or two others are brought in.