FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Trialists...

Libero

The Inverness Courier is reporting that we currently have 3 trialists at the club; Greg Kelly, Chris de Vagt and ex-norwich player Robert Eagle who is a left sided midfielder. Looks like all 3 could feature in tomorrows friendly.

cue ridicule from caleyrule :004:

Ridicule :lol: what ridicule, this information is correct not sure if eagle will be feature on saturday or not as he has been complaining of a tight muscle so will depend on how fit he is tomorrow

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Inverness Courier is reporting that we currently have 3 trialists at the club; Greg Kelly, Chris de Vagt and ex-norwich player Robert Eagle who is a left sided midfielder. Looks like all 3 could feature in tomorrows friendly.

Ridicule :lol: what ridicule, this information is correct not sure if eagle will be feature on saturday or not as he has been complaining of a tight muscle so will depend on how fit he is tomorrow

Eagle flies in tomorrow from the canaries if we don't get fowl weather. just read his profile, his favourite film is one flew over the cuckoos nest, fav actor segull, fav tv prog bird of a feather. fav song the birdy song.

Eagle flies in tomorrow from the canaries if we don't get fowl weather. just read his profile, his favourite film is one flew over the cuckoos nest, fav actor segull, fav tv prog bird of a feather. fav song the birdy song.

Yh but he wont be flying in at all unless he feels he is fit enough to play otherwise he will be coming up on monday

Yh but he wont be flying in at all unless he feels he is fit enough to play otherwise he will be coming up on monday

Thats my wings clipped then

Woosh!! Good work downinthedumps.

Hopefully Terry is not bringing these guys in simply on a wing and a prayer.

If he is ,he's all on his own, can't help him ,he will just have to wing it I am afraid. :lol:

Of course, if he is successful in this venture, he will undoubtedly feather his own nest I am sure.

Latvian Centre back and a dutch winger are apparently playing against Buckie today

Please, please, please let this be Mihadjuks.

99% sure it wont be,why would pavels have to have a trial? as butcher knows what he can do already,more likely to be someone he has recommended

Latvian Centre back and a dutch winger are apparently playing against Buckie today

Narius Bulvitus - and the only reference I can find is for a player of this name playing for Šiauliai in Lithuania.

99% sure it wont be,why would pavels have to have a trial? as butcher knows what he can do already,more likely to be someone he has recommended

I kenw it wasn't Mihadjuks , I was just living in hope :tosser:

I asked a Dutch lad at work about our two Dutch trialists and he knew of both as first division players in Holland. He believes Chris is a good defender but he was just injured all the time last year. He knows of Melvin as an attacking player but hadn't heard much about him for quite a while.

I have been really impressed by Eagles so far. Ok, it might be some really crappy teams we have played but he has been one of the best players so far in pre-season.

Been reading up on him on the Norwich forums. Remember we are talking about a youngster here.

He was tipped by many at Norwich, others felt he was lightweight and lacked pace.

Some posters loved him, pointing out his amazing first touch and pin point crossing.

All said his attitude was excellent and that he had been working really hard , to beef up, and this might well pay off for him in the long run.

Lets hope we sign him. I think he has enough for us.. and whats more he has a left foot!!

Graham

Edited by kiltarlity

I have been really impressed by Eagles so far. Ok, it might be some really crappy teams we have played but he has been one of the best players so far in pre-season.

Been reading up on him on the Norwich forums. Remember we are talking about a youngster here.

He was tipped by many at Norwich, others felt he was lightweight and lacked pace.

Some posters loved him, pointing out his amazing first touch and pin point crossing.

All said his attitude was excellent and that he had been working really hard , to beef up, and this might well pay off for him in the long run.

Lets hope we sign him. I think he has enough for us.. and whats more he has a left foot!!

Graham

Its a no brainer tbh. We must sign him. Yet more Bewildering decisions have been made over the pst couple of months.

Robert Eagels V's Elgin, the man was awsome ran his arse off, He is left footed but only left footed!! his goal the night was great but he needed to take on 3 defenders to get it on his left foot as he seemed to be playing on the right side the second half, hats off to the boy though!! we should give him a crack..

Im not sure who the number 17 was but again I thought he did a job for us in the Center (more left) side in defence.

The Lad that played in midfield (Not sure how PC this is) he was a coloured fella, he was shocking

This is just how i saw them last night at Elgin....

Who on Earth are Stratford and Sanchez?

this is my understanding from "An old man last night" Thistle had him up but let him go... Danny Sanchez came on in the second half.. this is who the Announcer said it was, he was a wee forward who looked nippy but looked to be pushed off the ball a couple of times and didnt seem to much of a threat, saying that I was at the Caley end that half and may have missed things...