FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Trialists...

Libero

Personally im delighted we havnt got a new keeper. I think Esson will be the best keeper in 1st divison

It's always good to have an experienced back up in case of injuries/suspensions etc. but Butcher obviously rates Kyle good enough so who are we to argue?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

P&J says those Slovaks won't be offered deals but it seems to suggest that Bulvitis & Stratford will be.

Also mentions Butcher saying he thinks we need another striker, which is odd considering we have a fair few as it is

I think so too, our midfielders have a better finishing ability than our strikers had at the Foress match and they were supplied with plenty of good balls.

I thought Eagle was a bit frustrating at the Elgin game so much so that Rosco started to place the ball to midfield instead of passing up the wing and then he surprised me by dancing past two players and puts a quality ball in the back of the net, why aren't our Brewster strikers putting quality balls in the net instead of tapins. If Eric is still injured we need some quality to play alongside Foran.

Just picked up this weeks Highland News, had not seen it. It says that TB is happy to go with Kyle Allison as second keeper even tho he is just 19. So guess we are not signing a keeper..

G

Must be an extra goalie or striker senario

Guest Mahonio

On the Goalkeeping front, according to yesterday's Press and Journal ("The Eagle has almost landed article") it says that Butcher has let Greg Kelly and Callum Reidford leave without offering contracts to them but Butcher says "There is still a fire in the Iron" so does this mean that he may offer one of them a deal or that more trialist Goalies are coming in?

Reidford signed for Clyde yesterday so he is definitely out of the equation

P&J says he have offered Bulvitis a contract and are waiting for a response & that there will be no more trialists

Hello guys!

Latvian NAURIS (not Narius) Bulvitis is there on trial, so I'm back here :ohmy: As I heard, Nauris is close to sign a contract with you? That would be great... Did he impress you? He is not so good like Pavels, but Bulvitis is younger, maybe more talanted. He plays this season for "Tranzits" (it is an unofficial farmclub of "FK Ventspils", where Pavels Mihadjuks is playing for now). Bulvitis was one of the best players in "Tranzits" this season, so he must play in a better level.

After half-season at Inverness Pavels returned in "Ventspils". He is CB in starting 11 (before Inverness he was on the bench regullary). Mihadjuks scored a goal on Wednesday against "Dudelange" in UEFA Champions league - 3:1 victory for Ventspils, and now we are waiting BATE Borisov here in 3rd qual.round.

If you need any information about Nauris or Pavels, just ask! :lol:

Greetings from Latvia, and sorry for my English!

Guest Mahonio

Maybe the iron is a loan deal on the offing.

Could be or maybe Greg Kelly will be offered contract.

This is the sentence i was refering to which was taken from the Press and Journal website and the article "The Eagle has almost landed"

?Both Greg Kelly and Callum Reidford have gone but we still have one or two irons in the fire.
Edited by Mahonio

Good to hear from you Kalnietis.

How did Pavels like playing for Caley Thistle.? Was it a money issue that stopped him re-signing for this season perhaps?

Regards

Scar :022: let

Pavels wanted to stay with Inverness in Premier League and play here for next season in PL. But he has contract with Ventspils, so he had to return in Latvia anyway. I know, that he didn't want to play in the 1st division, money was not so important thing.

Thanks for the info Kalneitus.

Good to see Pavels playing and scoring again. He was well liked by the fans here and most were of the opinion he would have been a solid performer for ICT. Unfortunately the worst SPL team did not get relegated last season and he returned to Latvia.

Your English is better than my Latvian...................in fact the only Latvian words I know are Pavels McMagics and Latvia.

Keep in touch.