James McCarthy to Wolves

caleyrule

wrong, 2.6Million to wigan.

Well both clubs have had offers accepted for James but also Celtic are thought to be making a last minute bid for him with Celtic being his favoured club to go to

How can 2 clubs have had his offer accepted that means he plays for WW for 2 mill and for wigan for 2.6million, are they taking him Bi-Weekly with Celtic having him on holidays.. Wigans got him.

Was I the only ICT fan last season who was more impressed with MacArthur when we played Accies? Not saying that McCarthy isn't good but more that he seems to get all the plaudits for being younger / scandal of him playing for Ireland over Scotland / ginger yet MacArthur seems to get significantly less attention but is just as impressive.

Well both clubs have had offers accepted for James but also Celtic are thought to be making a last minute bid for him with Celtic being his favoured club to go to

How can 2 clubs have had his offer accepted that means he plays for WW for 2 mill and for wigan for 2.6million, are they taking him Bi-Weekly with Celtic having him on holidays.. Wigans got him.

As many clubs can have offers accepted as just because you have an offer accepted it doesnt mean you actually get the player

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/8146848.stm - here is the proof of the two accepted bids

As many clubs can have offers accepted as just because you have an offer accepted it doesnt mean you actually get the player

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/8146848.stm - here is the proof of the two accepted bids

I stand some what corrected, I beleve its poorly worded, The way I understand the story having read it is that his offers have been accepted by Hamilton to sell him for the figure they have put on the table, I took it that the Player had accepted the offer's from your post, I appoligise for my miss understanding. (Its worded wrong IMO)

Was I the only ICT fan last season who was more impressed with MacArthur when we played Accies? Not saying that McCarthy isn't good but more that he seems to get all the plaudits for being younger / scandal of him playing for Ireland over Scotland / ginger yet MacArthur seems to get significantly less attention but is just as impressive.

Was just about to say the very same thing. I made him my Young Player of the Season (um, cheque is in the post)