FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

away kit for 2 years time

bauhaus

Sorry to thik ahead here, but seems to be not overly popular new away kit. I would like us to celebrate our clubs history in full, and think that the blue/red home kit barca style has been the most popular and eyecatching kit we have had. So does anyone think a blue/black internazonale style stip would work. Not many teams would clash, and it would set a style for the team to raise to. I am overwhelmingly in favor of this and look forward to the club taking up the idea. Who likes or hates this idea

Sorry to thik ahead here, but seems to be not overly popular new away kit. I would like us to celebrate our clubs history in full, and think that the blue/red home kit barca style has been the most popular and eyecatching kit we have had. So does anyone think a blue/black internazonale style stip would work. Not many teams would clash, and it would set a style for the team to raise to. I am overwhelmingly in favor of this and look forward to the club taking up the idea. Who likes or hates this idea

Had you said red and black I'd go with it. Black and blue would just be a reminder of the bruising we took at the end of last season.

I do, however, think you'll find this new strip to be a lot more popular than you think.

I like this years top, as do alot more people than you give credit to, IMO the striped top was also my least fav.. I'm in favour of the one before that, yes it looked like the England cricket top but it was still a nice top, the After market stripped one felt cheap to me, This years one is smart too IMO all be it my Flybe across the fronts has gone all over the place (the OneTouch on the 3 tops ago on my shirt is still in good nick)

I am overwhelmingly in favor of this and look forward to the club taking up the idea. Who likes or hates this idea

Not too sure about the blue and black but the stripes will work. Can't see the club taking up the idea - I say that on the basis that they seemed to ignore those great designs folk done for this seasons away top. :P

I've not enjoyed present day since I found out Santa wasn't real :rolleyes:

Oh well, there goes my plans to let the young 'uns use this website :lol:

DornochCasuals signature - "SFL more exiting than SPL"

What is that all about? :D :lol:

bit off topic, but i think SFL=More exiting than SPL. is a true statment, we can win this div, what was the chances for us winning the SPL? and yes the cups arnt as good but we should have a few good runs and upset some fo the spl at the same time... bring it on, im loving it!! I beleve our best years were in the 1st.

Edited by georgeios

Exactly what it says. If you didnt notice. The SFL is more exiting in terms of football. They SFL teams go for the win in almost every game yet SPL consists of teams too scared to lose so they concentrate on defending.

What is that all about? :lol: :015:

Exactly what it says. If you didnt notice. The SFL is more exiting in terms of football. They SFL teams go for the win in almost every game yet SPL consists of teams too scared to lose so they concentrate on defending.

The SFL is more exciting than the spl, because before the SPL season even starts its either celtic or rangers who are going to win the league. But in the SFL its much more competitive.

And what a stupid thread. The new season hasnt even started yet and you are talking about a new away top. :D

bit off topic, but i think SFL=More exiting than SPL. is a true statment, we can win this div, what was the chances for us winning the SPL? and yes the cups arnt as good but we should have a few good runs and upset some fo the spl at the same time... bring it on, im loving it!! I beleve our best years were in the 1st.

Not sure what you mean the cups aren't as good. SFL has the challenge cup, the CIS cup and the Scottish cup. SPL only has CIS and Scottish.