FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sanchez and Bulvitis in.

AJS

Nauris Bulvitis will give you Info on him via anyother means not connected to the club and press as Scotty said, I'd go with this spelling, lets ask him...

Nauris Bulvitis will give you Info on him via anyother means not connected to the club and press as Scotty said, I'd go with this spelling, lets ask him...

Well i'm glad thats sorted out....

Nauris Bulvitis Profile

Full name: Nauris Bulvitis

Position: Defender

Date of birth: Mar 15, 1987

Height: 187

Weight: 79

Nationality: Latvia

Previous clubs: FK Siauliai and Tranzits

T-shirt number: 17

Agent: Latviaman

32393.JPG

5/14/2009 - This week 11th round were played matches in Latvian football Virsliga. The biggest surprise happened in Ventspils, where Tranzits took a point from Skonto (1:1).

Skonto went ahead early on thanks to a nice strike by Raivis H?anovičs, but defender Nauriis Bulvitis levelled the score in the first part of second half. Visitors had much better chances for victory, but they just failed to take them and game ended with sensational draw 1:1.

According to this site, Bulvitis can play right back, left back and central defence. Hopefully with this signing, we won't see Tokely in there as often.

I'm also rather optimistic about Dani Sanchez. ICT have need some latin flare and hopefully he'll provide it.