FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

First Home Game

DornochCaley

Right, tomorrow is the big day. First home game of the season. This is a call for EVERYONE to be up singing and creating an atmosphere. We need to show these diddy clubs how the big boys make a noise! We currently have 3 drums. That should be enough on the drum front. But when we usually only have about 40 (at the most) singing then the Drum to singer ratio is a bit high. The more singing we get the better we as fans will look.

OHHHH INVERNESS.......

Those who were attending in our past life ( in div one) will of course remember there was only one stand, so not much singing/shouting was heard, we can also not expect many away fans this season, apart from the unwashed from Dingwall and possibly Dundee.

So, all the noise will be from what we make it chaps! bang the feckin drums!!!!!

Edited by caley100

Last Saturday was a great day out,lots of noise and a great atmosphere,I hope the team fear no one and try their best to improve on last weeks performance, when I say the team I mean you, the fans put in a good shift last week so I'm looking forward to the same again.

Who can lay claim to be the first person to say 'I started the main stand chanting INVERNESS...'

Good luck to the lads tomorrow, unfortunetly I leave for Bristol in the morning (out of my hands im afraid) but will be keeping everything crossed and hoping that we can build on last weeks result.

Everyone enjoy and get behind the team, even half the effort of last week would be great.

You sound like such a ****, conor. Give it a rest with all this loyal *****.

Lachlan agrees!!

You sound more of a ****** than me saying pish like that. **** off tom, i have supported caley longer than you. OH DID I FORGET TO MENTION YOU WERE A ROSS COUNTY FAN??!!!

****!

So is Lachlan

I have been looking forward to this ever since I got back from Dunfermline.

We should go back to singing the old Favourites eg

AYR, AYR SUPER AYR

AYR, AYR SUPER AYR

AYR, AYR SUPER AYR SUPRE AYR UNITED.

I have no idea why we sung that but it was good banter

We sang that against Killie as they are their rivals.

Lachlan agrees!!

You sound more of a ****** than me saying pish like that. **** off tom, i have supported caley longer than you. OH DID I FORGET TO MENTION YOU WERE A ROSS COUNTY FAN??!!!

****!

So is Lachlan

Hahaha, calm down lads, no need for that on the forums! Is your phones/bebo/msn not working?

I have been looking forward to this ever since I got back from Dunfermline.

We should go back to singing the old Favourites eg

AYR, AYR SUPER AYR

AYR, AYR SUPER AYR

AYR, AYR SUPER AYR SUPRE AYR UNITED.

I have no idea why we sung that but it was good banter

We sang that against Killie as they are their rivals.

Lachlan agrees!!

****!

So is Lachlan

Hahaha, calm down lads, no need for that on the forums! Is your phones/bebo/msn not working?

They are just trying to **** me off because they think what i wrote sounds stupid. I will deal with them tomorrow :rolleyes:

Are them 3 drums you described the ones that we used last season, or are they new ones?

Pretty sure the drums were all badly needing new skins if I remember correctly.

The two old ones need new skins, but the one we brought on the last day of the season is perfect. Hardly been used.

Well said NigeyBear

Keep your personal arguments off the forum pages please, use pm or bebo or go and knock on his/her door and sort it out. Any more abusive posting will result in warnings against the profile.

Guest birdog

Guys if it goes wrong today its my sons fault, he just sicked up all over my new top!!!! I have to go back to wearing my older top!! sorry!!!!

If we win today then you cannot use your new top for any matches this season, it's superstition and has to be respected but if you use your puke stained top and we win you are not allowed to clean the "lucky puke" off.

I will be buying my new scarf today and I will stick with it throughout, but then again I bought a new one last season and look what happened. ARRGGGHHH. I'll just break out the 1994-2004 scarf again, that one had a bit of luck to it. Cheers for bringing superstition into the fore Georgious :blink:

Guys if it goes wrong today its my sons fault, he just sicked up all over my new top!!!! I have to go back to wearing my older top!! sorry!!!!

If we win today then you cannot use your new top for any matches this season, it's superstition and has to be respected but if you use your puke stained top and we win you are not allowed to clean the "lucky puke" off.

I will be buying my new scarf today and I will stick with it throughout, but then again I bought a new one last season and look what happened. ARRGGGHHH. I'll just break out the 1994-2004 scarf again, that one had a bit of luck to it. Cheers for bringing superstition into the fore Georgious :blink:

LOL im bad for it...I wore the same clothes... Clean.. to all the pre seasons. there was a guy at the games i went to that will im sure see me and think that lad must be stinking, its ok, i found the quick wash on the machine... we should be fine now!! I had to wash it, it was really winding me up!! sorry.

Guest birdog

I will be buying my new scarf today and I will stick with it throughout, but then again I bought a new one last season and look what happened. ARRGGGHHH. I'll just break out the 1994-2004 scarf again, that one had a bit of luck to it. Cheers for bringing superstition into the fore Georgious :P

LOL im bad for it...I wore the same clothes... Clean.. to all the pre seasons. there was a guy at the games i went to that will im sure see me and think that lad must be stinking, its ok, i found the quick wash on the machine... we should be fine now!! I had to wash it, it was really winding me up!! sorry.

:blink::rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I normally don't believe in superstition but this is football, every little helps.

oh i remember the days.... Now for me its up at 5, watch CBBC, feed the boy his brekkie, walk the sister in law down to get her papers for her round, back shower, hang around playing happy familys all the time forming my plan to get away... drive to inverness, eat my lunch at my folks and head to the game, vent my anger and go home... ah for the all day sesh!!!!