FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Give Terry time

Andrew Fraser

I know I will get slated for saying this but I don't think sacking Butcher right now is going to help. We can't get any new players before January and should stick by the management team for the near future. Our next 4 fixtures are vital to try and push forward:

Away to Raith

Home to Pars

Away to Ayr

Home to Morton

Looking at these fixtures, they should be winnable. If we can get 10 or 12pts from these games we will be starting to claw our way back into the mix. If no progress is made in these 4 games then it might be time for the Board to think things over.

Lets get behind the team and try and push on. Sacking Butcher and getting a previous manager back in is not the answer. Lets get behind Terry and Maurice and get ICT back amongst the top teams.

Looking at these fixtures I get quite depressed at the prospect of watching Butcher's Team.

Give him the boot now, get Robbo in, and we can really enjoy these games.

Terry been given plenty time, at every Club he has mismanaged.

John Robbertson hasnt exactly been successfull at any of the other clubs he has managed either

To be fair to Robbo he did not have Pele's team anywhere else.

and he wont have Pele's team here.

Anyway that is not being fair to Robbo. You are pretty much saying he didnt do any of the hardwork but he was their to take all the glory

Looking at these fixtures I get quite depressed at the prospect of watching Butcher's Team.

Give him the boot now, get Robbo in, and we can really enjoy these games.

Terry been given plenty time, at every Club he has mismanaged.

John Robbertson hasnt exactly been successfull at any of the other clubs he has managed either

To be fair to Robbo he did not have Pele's team anywhere else.

He won the double with us.

That's good enough for me.

I agree with all this, however Robbo has also been keeping an eye on us, and the SFL, he knows what it takes and what will be needed, he know Attacking football is the only way in the leauge.. Terry had one striker on the day!! ROBBOS our man, will he come, will the powers have him....I hopw so!! Cant see it though!

I know I will get slated for saying this but I don't think sacking Butcher right now is going to help. We can't get any new players before January and should stick by the management team for the near future. Our next 4 fixtures are vital to try and push forward:

Away to Raith

Home to Pars

Away to Ayr

Home to Morton

Looking at these fixtures, they should be winnable. If we can get 10 or 12pts from these games we will be starting to claw our way back into the mix. If no progress is made in these 4 games then it might be time for the Board to think things over.

Lets get behind the team and try and push on. Sacking Butcher and getting a previous manager back in is not the answer. Lets get behind Terry and Maurice and get ICT back amongst the top teams.

OK. I will come back to this after the home game against Morton, and we'll see where it all stands then. If we have 2 points, Tel is cool. Anything less than six, it should probably be curtains.