FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Keep Butcher, Here's Why!

GMD11UK

The most talented and most promising "local" stock I've seen around here for a long, long time is young Nick Ross.

Most predictable post of the year :D

Did you see a more talented player on the field for ICT yesterday?

If so... ffs, would you please point him out to me.

God, this board is turning into such a depressing place. We are a small team from a small town with no money. Brewster tore our squad to bits. Butcher at least restored morale and can't be blamed for us going down. No individual can. Otherwise you might as well say it was Tokely as we would probably have finished that game with a goalless draw. It was always unlikely we would bounce straight back up. We've had runs of abominable home results before, so that just can't be blamed on Butcher. Some of the new players aren't great. Some of our old ones weren't either. People wrote volumes on how bad Hastings was, but now he was the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm actually enjoying the first division. We won't promote and I don't care. I think Airdrie will relegate as they shouldn't be here anyway. I just wish people would stop whinging incessantly. At the moment, the team is the team, the manager is the manager, and we should just accept that and get behind them. In future I might change my mind about that, but the season has hardly started. And I would have told whoever was shouting abuse to feck off as well.

We are a small team from a small town with no money.

Perhaps we have no money because we are paying a relative fortune to a management team who are simply not delivering, and paying wages to the likes of Foran and Barrowman that the likes of QoS would be dreaming of if they weren't to busy trouncing us.

... And I would have told whoever was shouting abuse to feck off as well.

I agree with that....

TB actually went up in my esteem for doing that.

I still remember with affection Eric Cantona's flying karate kick directed at a fan, for shouting something a tad unflattering at him.

We are a small team from a small town with no money.

Perhaps we have no money because we are paying a relative fortune to a management team who are simply not delivering, and paying wages to the likes of Foran and Barrowman that the likes of QoS would be dreaming of if they weren't to busy trouncing us.

I've always thought Barrowman a waste of both money and space, but he's not Butcher's fault. Foran I'm still open minded about.

I still remember with affection Eric Cantona's flying karate kick directed at a fan, for shouting something a tad unflattering at him.

Hmm, that could get attendances up again...I'd pay a lot to watch Rosco take someone out.

Hmm, that could get attendances up again...I'd pay a lot to watch Rosco take someone out.

Id like to see Roscoe try it on Big Jamie! HA!

He would probably miss!

He would probably miss!

No that would be Rooney from 3 yards out