FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher + Malpas

Pele_Is_God

Okay reading some of the posts tonight in disgust to be frank, cant believe how much this forum has gone downhill. Firstly I wasn't at todays game, to be honest I don't care how good the football is as long as we are winning games. We are in fourth position and in a Cup Final, I would of taken that at the start of the season.Some of the signings haven't worked, but that's the same with most managers I'm afraid, even Pele bought some guff.

I have been critical of the management team in the past but I believe they should be given the whole season, we are not going to get relegated so I don't see why not. If we dont get promoted the likelihood is they will walk anyway, which im sure will please most of you.

Anyway if you are reading Tel/Maurice , here is one ICT fan who is 100% behind you. Roll on Sunday.

A win is a win...

"lets all be negative!"

Saturday's win was a clear "lose".

Sure, we beat Airdrie. They were a very very poor excuse for a football team.

A half decent first division team would have demolished us (as has happened so often this season)

A win is a win...

"lets all be negative!"

A half decent first division team would have demolished us (as has happened so often this season)

I think I have heard it all now, I must have missed the SFL ruling that states if you beat a team but don't do it in style it is considered a "lose" . Get a grip its not as if every team has been knocking 5 or 6 goals past Airdrie this season.

Are we playing well, over the whole over the season so far probably not but we are still in touch with the leaders and have a cup final to look forward to at the weekend.

Come on folks its Cup Final week lets all be positive and get behind the club we don't get to many of these occasions to look forward to.

Edited by stevico1

In the words of every annoying football pundit "only good teams win when they aren't playing well"

But yes, awa an dinnae talk pish. Whether or not the performance was so bad that we would have been turned over by a good SFL1 side is totally irrelevant.. We won. We got three points. We are only 5 points of the top. We have a cup final next weekend. We are doomed... :rolleyes:

I am sick and tired of Bridge and Castles constant negativity. Okay the game yesterday wasn't fantastic but we came away with three points which is the main objective after all. And as for anyone having a go at Tokely for losing the rag when he got injured, that is ridiculous. He was probably frustrated with himself as much as anyone else.

Cup final next Sunday and I think it is disgraceful that there are still tickets available. Time the people in the Highlands started getting behind their local teams instead of blindly and moronically following the old firm.

Cup final next Sunday and I think it is disgraceful that there are still tickets available. Time the people in the Highlands started getting behind their local teams instead of blindly and moronically following the old firm.

I suspect that the fact that the game is live on BBC Alba has impacted on the crowd significantly.

Christmas is not far away and every club in Scotland has suffered from low crowds in cup competitions (even Celtic only opened the lower tier against Hearts.

Oh, that and the fact that we are god fearing and would never consider going to a football match on a Sunday :rolleyes:

"C? an caora sin c?mhla riut a chunnaic mi an-raoir?"

For those of you who dont speak gaelic that means "Who was that sheep I saw with you last night"

Tha mo bh?ta-foluaimein loma-l?n easgannan

I think this might be getting a wee bit off topic

A win is a win...

"lets all be negative!"

If you look at the first division table we've scored more goals than anyone else so far this season and have the second best goal difference. So I can't understand all the negativity about not scoring more against lower teams. obviously we're doing better than others.

At times I am absolutely amazed at the amount of negativity from ICT "fans". Instead of having a go at the team, the management and anyone else who just happens to get in the way, why not give them some decent support ie. being a lot more vocal at the matches (at times the Airdrie fans were making more noise than us on Saturday - how many of them turned up?????), keeping butts on seats until the end of the match and generally stop moaning about the guys, even when they do win!!! I, for one, am totally sick of getting stared at when I do shout for the guys - is it SO despicable to give them some vocal support?? Too many fans are only too quick to shout and bawl at the team if they do something worng, but how about channelling some of that passion into supporting them. I know we all pay our hard-earned cash to go and watch them, but if they p..s you off so much, then don't bother going if it's going to upset you so much. Add another name to Butcher/Malpas' supporters - time to give them a chance, especially now that Tel's back with us full-time!

Guest Mahonio

I would love to see a Davis Cup style atmosphere (don't know if anyone watches Tennis but i LOVE it but that is another thing) at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium.

Davis cup atmosphere: Hooters going off at the end of every point and change of ends and the rattle thingys and by god it is a great atmosphere, by the sounds of it ours is like a Tennis game at the time points are being played (quiet) but when i was there at Hibs game (last Feb), I thought the atmosphere was electric or was that maybe just the excitement of going to my 1st match (maybe last if work has its way and the guy i went down withs work as well :P :P ).

Edited by Mahonio