Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

Guest neksor

What about singing

The bonnie Lands of the Longman

where the rubbish and the tinkers stay

It's here we watch the best fitba

whilst we beat the Celtic every day!

or

Oot o' the North came the fitballin' skillmen!

thing is we need some decent songs, singing caley...caley...caley. or give me a c & so on is kind of crap. when you listen to the away support we are quite poor song wise. even in the 1st div was the same.

There are plenty of songs you just need to learn them.  The support is getting louder....  I've been sitting behind the goals in the  North Stand since ... well since we moved to TCS but the main problem has been since we got rid of the terracing and it was harder for the "singers" to congregate in the same place.  From the games so far this season there has been a collection of guys/girls willing to make noice sitting in the same place, the banter seems to be getting better and the noice will obviously increase.  More will learn and do the same until eventually we will have a singing section.

The main sand has always been for the sad ba5tards that prefer to sit with a prawn sandwich, thermal flask and a blanket over their knees  :016:

Guest ictdave

The main stand is p1sh.  One game me and a few mates were singing in the main stand and these old people behind us kept moaning 2 sit down but when people in the north stand starting singing we joined in and my mate got pulled back and the old sod made a small rip on hisjacket at the top just for standing up and chanting CALEY CALEY CALEY.  I might add that my mate said it was a £100 jacket  :008: :008: :008:

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

cmon the caley -  celtic are there for the taking - we need to pick up someepoints over the next four games. If the crowd can raise their game am sure the players will and we'll crush those rebellious Celts!!!