FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SUNDAYS GAME

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

The Caley Jags are on the ascendacy - so the next obvious step is a victory on Sunday. However i think the players may need the assistance of the 12th MAN - THE CROWD. The team has brought Premier league football to Inverness is such a short space of time and essentially on a shoestring budget - the majority of these players have bust a gut to get us there and are busting guts to keep us here - Its time to make them feel like superstars on their own ground and where better to start than on Sunday. So cmon ye Jaggies .............WE ARE THE CALEY SUPPORTERS FAITHFUL THROUGH AND THROUGH OVER AN OVER WE WILL FOLLOW YOU

GIVE ME AN I ............. GIVE ME A C.....................GIVE ME A T .......WOT DOES IT SPELL ........

INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLEINVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLEINVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLEINVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLEINVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLEINVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLEINVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE (high tempo)

Its a worry, quite a lot of window dummies sit quietly near me in the bridge end, i try me best to get them to shout/sing, but they look back as though i'm from Dingwall or something... frustrating at times.

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

So *** on feel the noize

We'll get wild, wild, wild

*** on feel the noize

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

We just need to keep it up an for longeR!!!!!!!!!!!!! we spend goood money to see our team win and im a firm believer the crowd can help their team to victory... so it makes sense if we can give the team a lift by singing and spur them on to victory LETS RAISE THE ROOF EVERYTIME

Guest Cotter

thing is we need some decent songs, singing caley...caley...caley. or give me a c & so on is kind of crap. when you listen to the away support we are quite poor song wise. even in the 1st div was the same.

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

ITS A GOAL CRAIG DARGO ITS A GOAL CRAIG DARGO

WALKING A LONG SINGING A SONG WALKING IN A DARGO WONDERLAND.

WISEMEN MEN SAY ONLY FOOLS RUSH IN BUT I CANT HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU CALEY CALEY CALEY CALEY .

this one will baffle everyone..... we use to sing this one on the old caley scottish cup away days ( those were the days)

THERES A WORM AT THE BOTTOM OF MY GARDEN AND HIS NAME IS WIGLEY WOO

WIGLEY WOOOOOOOOO WIGLEY WOOOOOOOOOO THERES A WORM AT THE BOTTOM OF MY GARDEN AND HIS NAME IS WIGLEY WOO,    WIGLEY WOOOOOOOO WIGLEY WOOOOOOOOOOO THERES A WORM AT THE BOTTOM OF MY GARDEN AND HIS NAME IS WIGLEY WOO,

Those were the bad old days when you could hear silly songs like "Put another nickel in" and "Lets go for a little walk" and "Were blue were white...." and "Travelling to Elgin many years ago" and the completely provocative "My old man said be an Elgin fan..I said feck aff bollicks yer a ****...We took..." .. and loads of crap like that.  :019: :019: :019: :019:

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

wot about " when i went to IBROX (buckie)"

or you'll get a boot rapped around yer........... or

Buckie buckie out in yer fishing boats..........

Howden ends calling you .........

or We are the famous Caley Animals or

the ode to wilson robertson wing wizard immortal caley legend............

to the tune of boy george

I thought we made more noise on saturday in the north stand. The main stand i feel is very quite.

I've sat in both North Stand and Main Stand (sometimes during the same match), from the Main Stand the North Stand sounds quiet and vice-versa.  Sound does not travel well in our stadium, pure and simple.

wot about " when i went to IBROX (buckie)"

or you'll get a boot rapped around yer........... or

Buckie buckie out in yer fishing boats..........

Howden ends calling you .........

or We are the famous Caley Animals or

the ode to wilson robertson wing wizard immortal caley legend............

to the tune of boy george

Aye they were the bad old days and best forgotten. I wince at ditties like "He was only a poor little Jeggie..." or "The Howden End is calling you" and "Bricks, bricks, glorious bricks". What tatw started off those feckin Animals anyway?  :015: :015: :015: :015: 

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

SO WOT YOU ARE SAYIN IS THAT IF CELTIC WERE GIVEN THE MAIN STAND ON SUNDAY WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HEAR THEM!!!  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SING AND LOUDER SIMPLE AS THAT

What I am saying is, that North Stand sounds quieter in the Main Stand and Vice-Versa.

Alos, can you please not use ALL-CAPS, it is difficult for some people to read and considered rude on message boards and in Chatrooms etc.