FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The season of this shirt

sigesige00

Were they red and blue stripes or blue and red stripes?

They were red stripes on a blue background :eat02:

Technically your right when you compare it to the "Scottish Citylink" shirt in the 90's

but yes i agree that ICT should decide on an overall kit design and leave it at that. Imagine Celtic dropping the hoops for a season??? Total outcry. I have always seen us as Blue and Red stripes so why change every 2 seasons?

Edited by caleykid1994

On the subject of previous shirts.. Does anyone remember the yellow and blue/ purple, away top? I think it was Scotrail who were our sponser at the time. It was my first ICT top, i can't find an image of it anywhere :rolleyes:

Edit - I could only find images of our previous home shirts, i'm pretty sure that it was 1999-2000 that it was out.

Edited by DornochJAGGIE

On the subject of previous shirts.. Does anyone remember the yellow and blue/ purple, away top? I think it was Scotrail who were our sponser at the time. It was my first ICT top, i can't find an image of it anywhere :rolleyes:

Edit - I could only find images of our previous home shirts, i'm pretty sure that it was 1999-2000 that it was out.

It was Orange and White that i remember? This was the 2000-2001 top taht had just been changed from Scotrail to Sharp

post-2495-1262454938.jpg

Edited by caleykid1994

I remember a yellow/blue striped top in div 2. Had a look in Broadfoot and it was 97-8 but I can only remember seeing it once when we lost 3-2 away at Stenny. At least nobody mistook us for Rangers that year.

Edited by The Mantis

I remember a yellow/blue striped top in div 2. Had a look in Broadfoot and it was 97-8 but I can only remember seeing it once when we lost 3-2 away at Stenny. At least nobody mistook us for Rangers that year.

I did. That's exactly how I became a fan.

Anything, except that awful black away strip we had for 07/08 and 08/09. Like a mug, I paid whatever it was to have my name on it, my name ended up on the back somewhere, the neck of the top I got was so tight it wouldnt go over my head without breaking the stitching, so it has hung on a hanger ever since, never to see the light of day again. The players looked like 11 referees on the park and only once did we win in that strip as far as I can recall (mind you, it was the game v Rangers at Ibrox when Ian Black scored THAT penalty towards the end of a midweek game! ooh memories!).

Never again a black strip, please.

I mind that blue and yellow top. That was many years ago however. Have to stick up for the black top. Without the names on it I thought it was an excellent shirt and one of the few that I have bought in recent years. My ex has it now though.

I mind that blue and yellow top. That was many years ago however. Have to stick up for the black top. Without the names on it I thought it was an excellent shirt and one of the few that I have bought in recent years. My ex has it now though.

Cheers for the info. It was my first ICT top, was a cracker :lol:

It was Orange and White that i remember? This was the 2000-2001 top taht had just been changed from Scotrail to Sharp

Got that one in my drawer at home... classic!

Anything, except that awful black away strip we had for 07/08 and 08/09. Like a mug, I paid whatever it was to have my name on it, my name ended up on the back somewhere, the neck of the top I got was so tight it wouldnt go over my head without breaking the stitching, so it has hung on a hanger ever since, never to see the light of day again. The players looked like 11 referees on the park and only once did we win in that strip as far as I can recall (mind you, it was the game v Rangers at Ibrox when Ian Black scored THAT penalty towards the end of a midweek game! ooh memories!).

Never again a black strip, please.

Are you the same poster who used to come on here under the name ELIZA and constantly post, rather selfishly I may add, about how disgraceful it was that your name wasn't in a more noticeable position?

Edited by Renegade