Live Match Coverage

firefox-logo.png

TEAM LINEUPS

post-2-1263842483.png

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is a draw, when will the replay be?

I believe the replay will be on Wednesday, because after 2 attempts to play match, it must go Monday/Wednesday each week until the replay is played. So Motherwell may well have to play Saturday/Monday/Wednesday/Saturday!! Only 90 mins will be played this evening.

Guest Mahonio

Do some fans think we should look for a win today so that the supposed financial woe can be lifted somewhat and how much would we get for this match but what i don't get about the financial trouble is, where does the money from ticket sales go?

Edited by Mahonio

Do some fans think we should look for a win today so that the supposed financial woe can be lifted somewhat and what how much would we get for this match but what i don't get about the financial trouble is, where does the money from ticket sales go?

A Romanian bank account

Do some fans think we should look for a win today so that the supposed financial woe can be lifted somewhat and what how much would we get for this match but what i don't get about the financial trouble is, where does the money from ticket sales go?

I reckon a replay for each round, all the way to the final, and we can finally put this Marius thing to bed.

BBC have the line ups. Left back? Maybe 3-5-2?

Inverness CT

01 Esson

02 Tokely

03 Bulvitis

04 Munro

05 Proctor

06 Cox

07 Sanchez

08 Duncan

09 Foran

10 Rooney

11 Hayes

Substitutes

19 Allison, 15 Stratford, 14 Imrie, 16 Eagle, 12 Odhiambo

Looks like nothing available on the internet for overseas listeners.... :(

If there is any online coverage it will be limited to UK only anyway as the Scottish Cup is always UK only. I cant verify if openallmics or anything else is working as I am behind a company firewall that blocks streaming audio/video and the iPhone doesnt do Flash :lol:

No overseas service for us in Canada . No open All Mics audio at all as far as I can see.

When I try to open "Open All Mics" winamp pops us with a song and tries to act as a server. The most excitement I have therefore had on here this morning is whether to deny server rights to Winamp.

I take it the game has stared.

Any updates on scoring etc? Thanks