FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Motherwell : Matchday Thread

Scotty

Meanwhile, back at the match.......................................

..............little Jonny was in tremendous form. He was taking the proverbial out of the Well defenders right up to the point where he was bodychecked which resulted in the injury that ultimately forced him off the pitch. Great display of wing wizardy unseen for many a long year at Inverness. Imrie took on the mantle of wing wizard and did a wonderful job as well, taking the ball for many a lung burster in the second half and scoring a superb goal driving the ball hard through the defenders tackle as he cut in from the right flank on the edge of the box. The ball hit powerful enough to go take out the defender and nestle sweetly behind the Ruddy keeper. Maybe Imrie did milk the tackle that flattened him, but hey, Dundee were cute enough at that (Alba) and why should we be any different. Renegade must see things a little differently to most others, but I thought Rossco was superb at the back along with the other three, but Nauris was my MoM for his all round performance and squeezing the opener in was a bonus. Not for the first time this season he has made a nuisance of himself in the opposition box. Sign that papers boy. I was also on the Sanchez had a good game camp as well as Foran. Rooney was probably the least effective but not due to his workrate, just the way the game panned out. We seemed to revert to the days of yore and hitting on the break tactic which served us so well, with Imrie making numerous bursts forward late in the game, and it would have been no surprise had we sored a late clincher, just don't try the heading Dougie, that apart a great half game, that allied to Jonny's half game would surely have been a MoM contribution from Jonny Imrie...............or Dougie Hayes.

No failures tonight, even with the defence seeming to get in a fankle in the bottom corner of the pitch and giving possession away three times in the one play. Esson was absolutely solid, standing big when the guy with the difficult name to spell (Jukeboxbits) tried his luck a couple of times from acute angles, but he was never going to beat Esson from there. Proctor was probably best suited to being left in the right back role and did well, Rossco looking like a new born left back. Grantie had some wonderful blocks and Nauris provided a bit of pace and solidity. Russel Duncan had his usual number of awry passes but worked tirelessly as did Coxy who is really starting to stand up. All the front boys hustled and bustled and gave the Well defence a difficult time and even the much maligned Eagle came on and almost scored with his first run into the box but he shot weakly at the keeper from fifteen yards left of goal.

Hey ho and on we go, the only dark side being the comments aimed at Mr Imrie (respect) I think he answered the numpties perfectly with his energetic display and his ssshhhhh to the culprit made my day. If he can continue playing like this he can be as arrogant as the claims make out for all I care, it's what happens on the park that interest me. Add a better choice of final ball and we have some player on our hands.

So....................Killie pies it is, bring it on.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'll tell you what, if you guys know who this prikk is, slap him on the back of the head before someone else does. Is this the same one that's inferring paedophilia.............these are serious allegations and should be backed up or shut up.

...and where's this bit come up from?

and dont bother hitting me as your too late. some wee nob punched me from behind in Love and now im gunning(not literally before someone takes that remark out of context) for the guy.

It's one of the words I heard shouted as he warmed up I think it was. It seems to be a continuation of the little song aimed at him previously. "Only Sixteen" was the tune, with sixteen being substituted with the word thirteen.

Are you hinting that you are the perpetrator of the anti Imrie brigade?

Are you hinting that you are the perpetrator of the anti Imrie brigade?

Wasnt aware that he was getting these things thrown at him. The only person i ever remeber getting this was Tony Bullock when he came here with County & Dundee.

No im not the perpetrator of teh "Anti-Imrie" brigade. Im standig by what i have said since day 1 when he got here. That he was a waste of money and isnt good enough to play for us. What that he goes and has one game out of about 100 and im supposed to jump on the bandwagon and says hes the best player at ICT today and that id love him to stay. My opinion of him might change if he plays like that consistantly and becomes a team player.

If i can recall a few years ago i believe i was one of the few that actually supported Craig Dargo when he came here. We got all the hoohah about him not being big enough to play up front or hes an injury risk and that then later became he cant score to save himself and then he goes and scores against Rangers and then it all turns on its head and suddenly everyone worships him.

I cant condone or back up anyone who threw abuse at him becasue i wasnt there, but if i was there more likely than not i probably would have in the heat of the moment. Cant stand him and the sooner he goes the better. Hes arrogant and ego-crazy and the sooner hes off to somewhere where they can then offload him to someone else the better. We dont need primadonna's like him in our team.

Are you having a bubble or what???

I say what was on my mind that i dont want imrie at the club, never did want him and i wish to god he'd GTF AND I get the blame for what went on even though i wasnt there??? I dont shout off at other users on here who berate players as we have a right to say what ever we want(within the boundaries of the law) as we are the paying customer.

He has stated previously that he wants out of the club, Good! He was a waste of the what 50k we paid for him. He's a ball greedy wee f** and thats MY OPINION which im entitled to. You want to preach about him, go ahead, i aint stopping ya! :(

Wasnt aware that he was getting these things thrown at him. The only person i ever remeber getting this was Tony Bullock when he came here with County & Dundee.

No im not the perpetrator of teh "Anti-Imrie" brigade. Im standig by what i have said since day 1 when he got here. That he was a waste of money and isnt good enough to play for us. What that he goes and has one game out of about 100 and im supposed to jump on the bandwagon and says hes the best player at ICT today and that id love him to stay. My opinion of him might change if he plays like that consistantly and becomes a team player.

If i can recall a few years ago i believe i was one of the few that actually supported Craig Dargo when he came here. We got all the hoohah about him not being big enough to play up front or hes an injury risk and that then later became he cant score to save himself and then he goes and scores against Rangers and then it all turns on its head and suddenly everyone worships him.

:)

Sometimes I'm not that bright.

Edited by Renegade

I cant condone or back up anyone who threw abuse at him becasue i wasnt there, but if i was there more likely than not i probably would have in the heat of the moment. Cant stand him and the sooner he goes the better. Hes arrogant and ego-crazy and the sooner hes off to somewhere where they can then offload him to someone else the better. We dont need primadonna's like him in our team.

Are you having a bubble or what???

I say what was on my mind that i dont want imrie at the club, never did want him and i wish to god he'd GTF AND I get the blame for what went on even though i wasnt there??? I dont shout off at other users on here who berate players as we have a right to say what ever we want(within the boundaries of the law) as we are the paying customer.

He has stated previously that he wants out of the club, Good! He was a waste of the what 50k we paid for him. He's a ball greedy wee f** and thats MY OPINION which im entitled to. You want to preach about him, go ahead, i aint stopping ya! :(

:)

Sometimes I'm not that bright.

have i missed something?

Meanwhile, back at the match.......................................

..............little Jonny was in tremendous form. He was taking the proverbial out of the Well defenders right up to the point where he was bodychecked which resulted in the injury that ultimately forced him off the pitch. Great display of wing wizardy unseen for many a long year at Inverness. Imrie took on the mantle of wing wizard and did a wonderful job as well, taking the ball for many a lung burster in the second half and scoring a superb goal driving the ball hard through the defenders tackle as he cut in from the right flank on the edge of the box. The ball hit powerful enough to go take out the defender and nestle sweetly behind the Ruddy keeper. Maybe Imrie did milk the tackle that flattened him, but hey, Dundee were cute enough at that (Alba) and why should we be any different. Renegade must see things a little differently to most others, but I thought Rossco was superb at the back along with the other three, but Nauris was my MoM for his all round performance and squeezing the opener in was a bonus. Not for the first time this season he has made a nuisance of himself in the opposition box. Sign that papers boy. I was also on the Sanchez had a good game camp as well as Foran. Rooney was probably the least effective but not due to his workrate, just the way the game panned out. We seemed to revert to the days of yore and hitting on the break tactic which served us so well, with Imrie making numerous bursts forward late in the game, and it would have been no surprise had we sored a late clincher, just don't try the heading Dougie, that apart a great half game, that allied to Jonny's half game would surely have been a MoM contribution from Jonny Imrie...............or Dougie Hayes.

No failures tonight, even with the defence seeming to get in a fankle in the bottom corner of the pitch and giving possession away three times in the one play. Esson was absolutely solid, standing big when the guy with the difficult name to spell (Jukeboxbits) tried his luck a couple of times from acute angles, but he was never going to beat Esson from there. Proctor was probably best suited to being left in the right back role and did well, Rossco looking like a new born left back. Grantie had some wonderful blocks and Nauris provided a bit of pace and solidity. Russel Duncan had his usual number of awry passes but worked tirelessly as did Coxy who is really starting to stand up. All the front boys hustled and bustled and gave the Well defence a difficult time and even the much maligned Eagle came on and almost scored with his first run into the box but he shot weakly at the keeper from fifteen yards left of goal.

Hey ho and on we go, the only dark side being the comments aimed at Mr Imrie (respect) I think he answered the numpties perfectly with his energetic display and his ssshhhhh to the culprit made my day. If he can continue playing like this he can be as arrogant as the claims make out for all I care, it's what happens on the park that interest me. Add a better choice of final ball and we have some player on our hands.

So....................Killie pies it is, bring it on.

Nice one Manny cheers for the report.. couldn't make the game but I now feel as though I was there :(

Cheers Chibberooney, just putting my angle across, but you aint seen nothin yet as young Granty24 is doing the report for CTO.

Stan the man, you will be back in the Capital by eight o'clock surely.

And Lady Sovereign is better behaved than some of our fans, but you will go the same way as her.

MOM - Bulvitis.

Moment of the match - Imrie getting one over the dissenters.

Motherwell were absolutely shocking though. We weren't amazing, but got stuck in and made sure we took our chances. If we show that level of determination in the County game then we might just be celebrating at the end.

Hope Hayes is back for this weekend. Best player on the park. If we keep hold of him, Esson, Foran and Munro then I'd be a lot more optimistic for the years ahead.

Yes oh baldy one we are in Embra on the friday for the weekend... Gordys do is on the saturday lunch time, so it fecks up the match side of things but, Stan will indeed bring alaong a radio with earphones and will no doubt jump up during Gordys speech screaming ' YES YES YES '

Oh and it means yer digs are fecked.

Bulvitus indeed my MOM, but everbody did feckin well.

IMO it was a moment of tactical genius from the lad in Section G, get dougie so wound up that he wants to go out there and prove a point when he gets on that pitch, something which he hasnt done in a long time. :lol:

Well done to every one of the players - they were asked to work hard and cover more of the pitch than Motherwell and they did. How anyone can come on this site and say Rooney did nothing for 90mins and didnt look interested is a joke.

He like most of the players on the pitch yesterday worked really hard and was involved in the 1st goal we got, but I guess if you dont like a player you never see the good in anything they do.

Well done to all the team and the management for a great result. Hope to see the true supporters on Saturday roar on the team. Come on Caley

Probably the same numpties singing the famine song at Brewster's last game in charge at Hamilton. **** off and support the Old Firm! :lol:

Now i'm not agreeing that what the fans did yesterday to Imrie was right. But at the Hamilton game, i feel that it was right to sing that. Brewster, i still don't like him. ): Ahwell.

Lost a quid last night aswell, made a bet Imie wouldn't score, darn! Ahwell, :lol:

What date is the Killie game?

see above .... there are loads of links .... in the "TEAM INFO" heading is one called fixture list which was updated about 2 minutes after the final whistle ! :ohmy:

Thanks Scotty, my brain had turned to mush with the disbelief of Motherwell not scoring three times in injury time...

How anyone can come on this site and say Rooney did nothing for 90mins and didnt look interested is a joke.

He like most of the players on the pitch yesterday worked really hard and was involved in the 1st goal we got, but I guess if you dont like a player you never see the good in anything they do.

I don't dislike Rooney, if you look back through my posts, you'll see I've complimented him and included him in a my "Team for" line up, many times. Yesterday, he wasn't in the game whatsoever.

It's one of the words I heard shouted as he warmed up I think it was. It seems to be a continuation of the little song aimed at him previously. "Only Sixteen" was the tune, with sixteen being substituted with the word thirteen.

These accusations were repeated loudly and often both last night and at Dunfermline. Slanderous in the extreme. Disgraceful.