FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Motherwell : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah great play today. Good to see Imrie is still as arrogant as ever! :022:

And now, I'm sure i saw a camera at the game, so, where are these highlights!???? ):

Any help would be great.

Was several cameras at the game tonight....BBC, Motherwell & two of ours.

I'm not going to make any commitment as to when we'll get the highlights online as this is our first punt at it, but we will make it happen as soon as is practically possible.

A little patience as we find our feet and refine the process would be great....thanks.

I would imagine the biggest critics will be the ones involved in the production but I'm sure the majority of us would be really appreciative whenever its ready.

After our second goal went in the entire Motherwell dugout just sat down. Even when the ball went out of play for a Motherwell throw next to them they didn't make any move to go get it and give it to their player to hurry things along.

What were section g saying to Imrie? As i never heard since i was in the main stand

section G were being really abusive to Imrie when he was warming up. effing c--- being among the more classy ones! I was disgusted with them and obviously Dougie was less than impressed. He might be leaving us but that sort of abuse is not merited and why would he want to stay now?

What were section g saying to Imrie? As i never heard since i was in the main stand

section G were being really abusive to Imrie when he was warming up. effing c--- being among the more classy ones! I was disgusted with them and obviously Dougie was less than impressed. He might be leaving us but that sort of abuse is not merited and why would he want to stay now?

I cant condone or back up anyone who threw abuse at him becasue i wasnt there, but if i was there more likely than not i probably would have in the heat of the moment. Cant stand him and the sooner he goes the better. Hes arrogant and ego-crazy and the sooner hes off to somewhere where they can then offload him to someone else the better. We dont need primadonna's like him in our team.

We dont need primadonna's like him in our team.

Quite right, scoring cracking goals like that! Who the hell does he think he is?

What we don't need is stupid kids actively discouraging the players they profess to support.

I cant condone or back up anyone who threw abuse at him becasue i wasnt there, but if i was there more likely than not i probably would have in the heat of the moment. Cant stand him and the sooner he goes the better. Hes arrogant and ego-crazy and the sooner hes off to somewhere where they can then offload him to someone else the better. We dont need primadonna's like him in our team.

Maybe we should take the same approach with who is and isn't allowed to post on the forum....what do you think?

There's a section of out support who constantly play the "nobody appreciates us" card and get really upset when they're accused of being nothing but an arrogant bunch of upstarts.....and they wonder why??? Many people have defended them on the basis that they bring a bit of life to the support (me included) but it gets harder and harder to do so when you hear these kinds of stories about them abusing our own players.

Nobody is asking you to shout encouragement and support a player you don't like, but at least have the decency and common sense to keep your mouth shut and let them go out there and do their job unhindered. If you want to upset players and put them off their game, at least have the sense to pick an opposition player to direct it at.

TB said to Charlie Bann this morning, (Well it was his report) that they went out under no pressure to play, against the odds, but under no pressure for points we were playing a team that should have beaten us and look what happened, i think we need to work on our chain of thought pre game haha!!

Great game and Killie next..

It was a pleasure to come to work this morning and have the Killy fan gutted it was us and the Hibs fan say "it will just be my luck that we get you's lot at TCS in the next round!!"

Well said Don, we can do withut the kind of abuse that was directed at Imrie and other players last night, Dougie was quite right giving the wee nerds the shush finger.

As usual about 2 or 3 boys were giving Imrie abuse and the whole of Section G gets the blame!! One boy in particular gave him abuse as he walked down for a pie as he warmed up. It was him who he eyeballed when he scored and quite rightly.

Well said Don, we can do withut the kind of abuse that was directed at Imrie and other players last night, Dougie was quite right giving the wee nerds the shush finger.

As usual about 2 or 3 boys were giving Imrie abuse and the whole of Section G gets the blame!! One boy in particular gave him abuse as he walked down for a pie as he warmed up. It was him who he eyeballed when he scored and quite rightly.

I reckon he can be as arrogant as he likes if he keeps scoring goals like that. In my opinion, he is one of our better players and always gets stuck in aboot the opposition which is what we need.

Who blames the whole of section G ? I'm in section G too! it was a gobby shyte in a red hoodie/kagoul that was the target of Dougies gesture.

imrie is suc a dirty cheater. ther is ditry play, and thenthers dirty play and irmrie is just a pile of cr*p. i want to see players that can score by working not faking being injured and then getting the goal.stupid waste of space :rolleyes: it ruined the game for me.

TB doesnt seem bothered calling him "Lazarus" on the club site.

Are you having a bubble or what???

I say what was on my mind that i dont want imrie at the club, never did want him and i wish to god he'd GTF AND I get the blame for what went on even though i wasnt there??? I dont shout off at other users on here who berate players as we have a right to say what ever we want(within the boundaries of the law) as we are the paying customer.

He has stated previously that he wants out of the club, Good! He was a waste of the what 50k we paid for him. He's a ball greedy wee f** and thats MY OPINION which im entitled to. You want to preach about him, go ahead, i aint stopping ya! :rolleyes:

Well, I'll tell you what, if you guys know who this prikk is, slap him on the back of the head before someone else does. Is this the same one that's inferring paedophilia.............these are serious allegations and should be backed up or shut up.

What date is the Killie game?

see above .... there are loads of links .... in the "TEAM INFO" heading is one called fixture list which was updated about 2 minutes after the final whistle ! :rolleyes:

Are you having a bubble or what???

I say what was on my mind that i dont want imrie at the club, never did want him and i wish to god he'd GTF AND I get the blame for what went on even though i wasnt there??? I dont shout off at other users on here who berate players as we have a right to say what ever we want(within the boundaries of the law) as we are the paying customer.

He has stated previously that he wants out of the club, Good! He was a waste of the what 50k we paid for him. He's a ball greedy wee f** and thats MY OPINION which im entitled to. You want to preach about him, go ahead, i aint stopping ya! :rolleyes:

The reason you are probably getting some of the flak thrown at you is because you did say that if you were there you probably would have berated Imre.

Have you met him to judge him the way you do, I have met him a number times of and can assure you that you are well off the mark in your judgement off him. However even if Dougie was the arrogant, ego maniac you portray him to be once he pulls on an ICT shirt he should have all the fans support not abuse.

Once he has gone who are the boo boys going to target then, who are they going to decide doesn't have the right to pull on an ICT top, as he is to arrogant or whatever, get a grip.

Edited by stevico1