FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Motherwell : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imrie is suc a dirty cheater. ther is ditry play, and thenthers dirty play and irmrie is just a pile of cr*p. i want to see players that can score by working not faking being injured and then getting the goal.stupid waste of space :D it ruined the game for me.

This was a very comfortable win for us tonight - we looked more like an SPL side than Motherwell.

The enigma that is Dougie Imrie played out of his skin tonight and was certainly my MOM.

And there was even pies on the menu!!!!! Maybe not the hottest one I ever had, but very welcome along with good piping hot coffee.

Edited by Johnboy

imrie is suc a dirty cheater. ther is ditry play, and thenthers dirty play and irmrie is just a pile of cr*p. i want to see players that can score by working not faking being injured and then getting the goal.stupid waste of space :D it ruined the game for me.

:001: :019: :021: :021:

1eye.gif

Edited by RiG
Image in place of text.

Not only a great result, but a confident performance....not up there with "best evers" but for the most part we seemed to be in control of the game. For the first time in a long time I got more confident as the game went on.

You'd better watch....taking the moral high ground in such icy conditions could have catastrophic results!!!

Looked like the ICT of old tonight. Good attacking footy and a solid backline that was rarely troubled.

Hayes had played well building up to his injury but Douglas was certainly more than up for this game and had been taking some stick from Section G leading up to him coming on. But he silenced them with a cracking goal. Though he fell down like a shot elephant before hand and was faining injury.

Could have easily had 3 or 4. Everyone put in a good shift tonight, though Sanchez was far too heavy on his touch at times and denied himself a good opportunity by over hitting it.

Referee had a few dodgy calls tonight. We should have had a penalty in the 1st half when Foran was wrestled to the ground while going up for a header and Hateley should have been sent off for a cynical challenge on Dougie...but i'am so pleased to see us get such a great result. Hope it brings out some good league form now.

Roll on Killie.

You must be joking!!!!! :001: That was Imrie's best game in ages. If u dont have something positive to say on a night where IMO we pumped a decent SPL side then dont say anything on this topic.

Roll on Killie.

Yeap, roll on Killie... More often than not a happy hunting ground for us....

Even a draw here would do us nicely, with a comfortable home win in the replay.

I've got a sneaky feeling our name could be on the Scottish Cup this year...

Tonight's performance for me was decent. ICT looked organised, and I was surprised at just how poor Motherwell looked at times. They looked no better than some of teams I've seen in Division 1 this season. Esson and the rest of the back for were very good on the face of things, were very good defensively though they could with more practice on their distribution at times. Tokely at left back was a bit of a strange one and he had a quiet game by his standards but still did quiet well. In the midfield, Cox looked productive, while Duncan had a rather quiet game (whilst also giving the ball away a couple of times). Foran was fairly quiet too, but again wasn't bad but did seem to play very deeply, especially in the second half. Hayes was very good in the time he was on, and it was a shame when he was replaced but he must've been injured. Imrie was excellent throughout, an extremely hard worker and took his goal well. Nice celebration too :022: . I thought Sanchez did okay, as was Eagle when he came on. And then there's Rooney. He did nowt for 90 minutes, is slower than a week in solitary confinement and at times just didn't look interested.

Overall a good result for ICT, but they need wins like that in the First Division first and foremost.

imrie is suc a dirty cheater. ther is ditry play, and thenthers dirty play and irmrie is just a pile of cr*p. i want to see players that can score by working not faking being injured and then getting the goal.stupid waste of space :022: it ruined the game for me.

:lol:

Oh dear someone forgot to turn this brain on this morning.

imrie is suc a dirty cheater. ther is ditry play, and thenthers dirty play and irmrie is just a pile of cr*p. i want to see players that can score by working not faking being injured and then getting the goal.stupid waste of space :022: it ruined the game for me.

crayons,pencil,ball,play dough,tixylix,telly tubbies,stabilisers.

Great team effort, it was a game of two halfs and we won both of them.

Looking forward to seeing the well taken goals tomorrow night.

I think Imries price tag has just increased.

Great result and I must admit a bit of a surprise on a night I was just glad to see a game at last. Poor Mwell side but good performance from us and really classy goal celebration from D Imrie esq. Killie pies next round a definite bonus. Hope this good feeling continues.

Doooougies goal was classic, pretending he was injured getting up and scoring a quality placed goal. As much as ive put him down the last few months, I was happy for him to get his goal after being abused by the section g wankers when he was warming up, then having the satisfaction of sssshing them. An allround good performance from him.

Sanchez was awful.

Surprised you could hear that from the main stand lad :022:

That was a great performance from just about every player, despite playing out a position Rossco did very well, my MOM was Nauris for sure with Coxy very close.

Dougie shut the couple of wee shytes at the back of section G up - good on ya Dougie

Pity i canna go to Killie for the bext round...... :022:

Yeah great play today. Good to see Imrie is still as arrogant as ever! :022:

And now, i'm sure i saw a camera at the game, so, where are these highlights!???? ):

Any help would be great.

Was several cameras at the game tonight....BBC, Motherwell & two of ours.

I'm not going to make any commitment as to when we'll get the highlights online as this is our first punt at it, but we will make it happen as soon as is practically possible.

A little patience as we find our feet and refine the process would be great....thanks.

There are all sorts of ages on this forum, so be gentle.

Great game, we played ourselves into it inthe first half, anbd desrved the goal, scrambled though it was. Imrie's goal was from the top drawer, as good as the one he scored against Hearts, he is obviously a big game player. Yes, the injury was a bit false, but the backline played him onside, just before he got up. A bit sneaky, but not illegal.

The best part was that we didnt fade in the 2nd half. I thoughtMotherwell would come out hard and fast and they did, if we can last 15 mins we can stay there. Superb, confident performance, the ball play in the 2nd half was as good as I've seen.

Imrie did enough to be MOM, and it would be unfair to point out a bad player.

Well done to TerrynJune. They got it bang on. We are really playing some good stuff again.