FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sanchez

dan_ict

How does he still get a full 90 minutes. The guy is a joke. How many chances does he need to score even from two fecking yards. He cant pass a ball to save his life and his only decent attribute is a decent touch and thats pretty bad two. What a waste of wages

I don't care what anyone else says. This guy is an important part of the team. He plays in the hole well. I would like to see someone else go there from our team and play better. I didn't hear anyone complaining about him today until he missed that chance. Maybe most of you need a lesson in Football. Too used to the Scottish way of playing instead of the proper way.

His miss 2day was horrible, as was the one against Scumdee last month.

And his one against Airdrie. not to mention his passing

Firstly, scoring goals is very overrated by fans in football. Missing chances is a big thing, but when you are the type of player he is, it isn't that big. Stop taking it over the limits.

Secondly...His passing is good. Away and watch the game again.

He missed and yes he does pass up good chances but his overall play for makes him a favourite in my starting line up.

Going forward he was a menace and even drew a stunning save from Tuffey.

I don't care what anyone else says. This guy is an important part of the team. He plays in the hole well. I would like to see someone else go there from our team and play better. I didn't hear anyone complaining about him today until he missed that chance. Maybe most of you need a lesson in Football. Too used to the Scottish way of playing instead of the proper way.

Never any shortage of effort or committment from him. I thought he played well today, and was unlucky not to score with one of his chances.

I wasnt at the game today but when i have managed it i'd have to say i agree with all above in this post...

Dont get me started on that Esson fellow, lazy barsteward... and its always him that seems to be leaking the odd goal!!! sack him too!!!

He's the most creative passer in the current team, no question. He did misplace one or two passes against Airdrie, but that's excusable as he was always trying to look for ways to open up the opposition. He has missed a few sitters in front of goal recently, but goalscoring is not his primary role in the team - providing opportunities for goalscorers is. Unless we find someone with better vision who can play behind Rooney, he should stay in the team.

Edited by alternative maryhill

He's the most creative passer in the current team, no question. He did misplace one or two passes against Airdrie, but that's excusable as he was always trying to look for ways to open up the opposition. He has missed a few sitters in front of goal recently, but goalscoring is not his primary role in the team - providing opportunities for goalscorers is. Unless we find someone with better vision who can play behind Rooney, he should stay in the team.

Agreed. Though i do not think we will find many players more creative. Spanish players usually are the most creative. He is probably my fave ICT player tbh.

Ok, so he can be criticised a bit for missed opportunities...but you can't miss them if you're not getting in to these positions to begin with and we have nobody else doing that right now. If he was keeping someone equally creative and more likely to score out of the team than I might agree with the OPs point of view....but he isn't.

The fact he's getting in there and looking dangerous also means that the opposition need to keep a man on him and this opens up chances for others (which they seem to be taking). It was a bit like some of the games when Marius was here....the opposition were so intent on marking him out of the game it was leaving huge holes for others to take advantage of....it was just unfortunate we never had anyone alongside him capable of exploiting that on a regular basis.

Sometimes you just have to step back and look at the wider picture.

I'm going to be honest at the start of the season I didn't rate him at all. But he proved me wrong and has had some excellent games IMO, like Dundee in the challenge cup. He maybe didn't turn up today, but neitheir did half the team so I think it's a bit unfair to single him out. Anyway in saying that winning games with a few players not at their best is not a bad sign!

How does he still get a full 90 minutes. The guy is a joke. How many chances does he need to score even from two fecking yards. He cant pass a ball to save his life and his only decent attribute is a decent touch and thats pretty bad two. What a waste of wages

Why don't you take your negativity elsewhere. The team is on the ascendency, theres a ray of hope that we have turned the corner, theres a buzz around the stadium and you choose a player to slaughter. So what he missed a sitter not every player can turn it on week in week out. Remember we are watching SFL division 1 not La Liga or the English Premiership.

If I was Sanchez I would take what you say with a pinch of salt as I remember the same comments being made about Dargo and Marius at one time. Sometimes I think the stadium is full of Rugby fans because a lot don't seem to know very much about football.

Lets get BEHIND the team and BELIEVE!! Time to rid the TCS of any negativity and get behind every one involved on the playing side 100%

I think Sanchez fits in well within the team. He will miss a few chances but he will also score some - that is the nature of the game. At least he is getting himself in the position to miss the sitters!!

He forces us to play the ball on the ground, when we're most effective. If we played Foran up front, the ball would be up in the air for 90 minutes, going between Munro's foot and Rooney/Foran's head. At the moment we seem to look for a man in midfield or a man on the wings to play it into, until we're under pressure and feel the need to hoof it.

Seems to be suffering from a confidence crisis, was our top scorer for a bit until Rooney got his shooting boots on. Almost like a luxury in the 1st division, an intelligent footballer with a nice touch and slick passing. A valuable first team player in my eyes.

He forces us to play the ball on the ground, when we're most effective. If we played Foran up front, the ball would be up in the air for 90 minutes, going between Munro's foot and Rooney/Foran's head. At the moment we seem to look for a man in midfield or a man on the wings to play it into, until we're under pressure and feel the need to hoof it.

Seems to be suffering from a confidence crisis, was our top scorer for a bit until Rooney got his shooting boots on. Almost like a luxury in the 1st division, an intelligent footballer with a nice touch and slick passing. A valuable first team player in my eyes.

No, he didnt have a good game today, but he is creative going forward with the ball at his feet. Like all our players, he has one or two weak areas. Worth keeping.

Never any shortage of effort or committment from him. I thought he played well today, and was unlucky not to score with one of his chances.

I wasnt at the game today but when i have managed it i'd have to say i agree with all above in this post...

Dont get me started on that Esson fellow, lazy barsteward... and its always him that seems to be leaking the odd goal!!! sack him too!!!

Easson is as much an improved player this season as Rooney is and on recent form is a better keeper than rab douglas.

"LET'S ALL BE NEGATIVE!!" B)

I cant see that happening.