Transfer Coup of the decade

kencar

the real reason behind it-:

Do you think something fishy is going on? Is Chelsea behind all this? Or is it just sore grapes?

Something Fishy About Tevez And Mascherano To West Ham Deal

And I’m not talking about the year’s supply of jellied eels they’ve got in front of them either. The deal to take Argentina stars Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano to West Ham United hasn’t officially been confirmed yet but football discussion forums are white hot with the news and the potential implications, not only for West Ham but for the premiership at large.

What would attract two of the world’s most sought after, young, talented international stars to Upton Park and the waiting arms of Alan Pardew? At first glance there is no logical explanation. West Ham had a great season last year after their promotion and surprised a lot of people (me included) with their classy football and solid defence that not only gave them a respectable league finish but also took them to the FA Cup Final.

I doubt that their Cup Final defeat in one of the liveliest and most enjoyable Cup Finals in many years will have been enough to tempt the two Argies though and despite having a foot in European competition with the UEFA Cup, I doubt that’s the real pulling factor either.

My suspicions lead me to a somewhat shadier deal being cooked up between the players’ club Corinthians, their owners MSI and another club with shady links to MSI and their owners. It’s long been rumoured that Roman Abramovich is the money man behind MSI and the reason that a broke Brazilian club like Corinthians could afford players like Tevez and Mascherano in the first place. It leaves no doubt in my mind that Chelsea and Roman are behind this proposed season long loan deal for the two Argentinians to West Ham and it’s only for one purpose - to acclimatise the players to London and the Premiership and see whether they are worth signing for Chelsea properly next summer.

There can be no other reason for this transfer to take place. Yes, West Ham are a good, homely club with some good players but for a club to sign Carlton Cole this summer and turn around and also get Carlos Tevez, it leaves me wondering what the motives are. I think I’ve worked out the obvious answer and it doesn’t bode well for the rest of the Premiership.

We’ve seen Chelsea’s strange buys and loan deals in the past with players like Smertin and Jarosik but this moves things to another level completely. Chelsea don’t outright own these players or their club but their guiding hand can skew the transfer market that they can prevent any of their near rivals in the top five from having these players while they park them at a safe and respectable club, close but not too close, for a season to let them mature in the English game.

Something stinks around here and the smell is increasingly eminating from Roman Abramovich’s direction.

Guest kingkojak

dont ya just love a good conspiracy theory!  BF next you'll be telling us that roman abramovich is behind the kennedy assasination and that area 51 is his private parking lot for his space ships.  :004: 

seriously though,  i really hope everything youve posted is just the product of a few too many mushrooms.  if there is any truth that romans chelski tentacles are stretching down and infulencing the dealings of other prem clubs lke this then the implications are vast. 

somehow i cant see the lure of playing for man u in the champs league being undone by a loan deal to west ham regardless of how many ££'s chelski try and wrap the two players up in.

There was speculation made by BBC commentators during the World Cup that 'foreign' money was behind the transfer of Tevez to Corinthians and that it wouldn't be long before he appeared in Premiership

The MSI/Abramovitch connection is well established. 

Assuming they don't bomb in the premiership, which is unlikely, you'll see both players at Stamford Bridge next season.

There were rumours here in France that Chelsea/MSI were going to acquire Tevez and loan him out to Stade Rennais who they have links with after the Peter Cech deal.

I'm sure the 'appy 'ammers are not complaining.